PTS Update 15/01/2021 (12.2)

Hello everyone,

We have prepared a new PTS update, which contains list of improvements and bug fixes. Thank you all for the feedback or bug reports.

PTS DLC 3: Patch 12.2

General Changes:

• Added additional sounds for locomotive manipulations with winch
  • Added additional visual effects and sounds for generator trailer
  • Update icons for logs cargo

General Fixes:

• Fixed a bug when the state of the ‘Trailer Generator’ desynchronized between players in coop
  • Fixed a bug when players could duplicate any cargo using cargo crafting zone
  • Mod Browser: Fixed a bug when selector got stuck in ‘Sorting and Filter’ after receiving the ‘Download Complete’ message
  • Fixed a bug when if the player exited out of the interactive zone while holding its activation button, this button's background did not disappear
  • Fixed a bug when 'Previous slot' and 'Next slot' buttons were displayed even if only one slot of the 'Windshield Stickers' item was available
  • Fixed a bug when cargo with limited quantity did not get destroyed in the manual loading zone after selecting the corresponding option
  • Fixed desynchronization of LP-4 Log-loader crane state on both host and client sides
  • Fixed a bug when clients vehicles duplicated on the host’s side if he aborted coop session and started the singleplayer game
  • Fixed a bug when the train during the 'Weightlifting' contract was floating in the air on the 'Grainwoods River' level if the contract was performed for the first time
  • Fixed a bug when the 'Weightlifting' contract on the 'Grainwoods River' level could not be completed if the train was delivered into the active zone without using a winch

Maps:

• Art improvements and bug fixed for the 'Northern Thread' trial
  • Art improvements for Wisconsin maps
  • Fixed a bug when manual loading zones were not highlighted at Yukon, Big Salmon Peak map
  • Improved main menu scene

Trucks:

• Added reverse movement signal for 'Boar 45318'
  • Added map landmark for 'International Paystar 5600TS' and 'Boar 45318'
  • Fixed a bug when Russian crane 'Avto-23 Heavy Crane' could be installed on 'International Paystar 5600TS
  • Fixed extraneous noise or hum that was periodically reproduced when the engine was idling for the 'International Paystar 5600TS' truck
last edited by Dvoryaninoff

Thanks for the update. I really think the exit for the garage on Grainwood Rivers should have the trucks rotated 90 degrees to the right. Rather than having to do a multi-point turn everytime.

Didn't see anything for Paystar AWD. Will that truck really be without it?

Crash Dump Sending Utility doesn't show up anymore and coop is no longer stuck at Checking Permissions 🙂

@enovikova said in PTS Update 15/01/2021 (12.2):

• Added map landmark for 'International Paystar 5600TS' and 'Boar 45318'

It says Vehicles found 0/0 in the Exploration Status at Wisconsin and can't find them anywhere on the map.

@Henriquetavares Gamefiles would not have the visual of extra drive axles installed, if the paystar was not planned to have AWD, one would think.
UPDATE: They changed "torque none" to "connectable" - so AWD works now. I also just saw @Kuang11 was quicker than me with reply 🙂

The upcoming P512 currrently also has AWD by the way.

last edited by bellerophon

My PTS still won’t load past a black screen. Tried reinstalling PTS in new folder and validating. Still crashes back to desktop.

I have an issue right now where i completed the contract for nonagon infrastructures. Since i completed it which "train departures" i was switching map to bring wood for. After completed them i am some reason unable to go to any other map. I can load in to Grainwood River but if i try to use tunnel travel or even map to go anywhere else it just gives inf loading screen.

Thanks for the update guys. All seems to be working now. Only one issue with two types of crane on two different vehicles not connecting to the load to be lifted. One truck is sitting in a creek attempting to pick up a crate of service spare parts but is unable to connect even though well within the green zone. KSIVA:p:5d3e6. Have played a new session since, but forgot to take note of the KSIVA.

Is "Log Carrier Frame Addon" and "Small Logs" coming to the game? We need those features back. And also Russian Log Trailers.

Devs did fix a lot of bugs but they missed some of them which I reported earlier through email: CAT 745C still can't load most of cargo types including medium & long logs, We can still install both log crane and normal small crane at same time on Azov 73210, P16 still don't have any log carrier option. On other hand, I still don't understand why trucks other than new Paystar 5600TS can't have log crane + log carrier installed at same time as there's nothing to do with truck length, the space between crane and log carrier front is same for trucks like Azov 73210 and some other trucks.

Im just wondering if they really are planning to add log carrier option for the P16 since its still not there?

Hello, I still cannot play with my brother on the same local network or from the same router, I would like to know if that problem has some kind of solution or if they are working on fixing this, I am from Spain and I play on PC with EpicGames , Greetings and thank you.

@enovikova you guys are forgetting things, lemme help ya

General Changes:

• [DLC] New truck: Pacific P512PF (WIP)
  • [DLC] Exclusive skin for Voron Grad
  • Exclusive skin for Royal BM17
last edited by Nextej

"Awesome" update: game crash to desktop in main menu after 3-5 sec without crash report utility.

Not sure if it's intended since it's not in the patchnotes, but it looks like they increased the detection range for tasks/contests/upgrades from few meters to 100 meters.

SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.16 - 19.22.15.jpg

SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.16 - 19.22.28.82_cr.jpg

@Nextej said in PTS Update 15/01/2021 (12.2):

General Changes:

Can you be more specific please ?
What is WIP ? sorry i'm french.
Did you know is these skins are include to the season pass ?

@Tolinx21 said in PTS Update 15/01/2021 (12.2):

@Nextej said in PTS Update 15/01/2021 (12.2):

General Changes:

Can you be more specific please ?
What is WIP ? sorry i'm french.
Did you know is these skins are include to the season pass ?

WIP is an acronym for Work In Progress