winch glitch

depending on camera angle winches will sometimes not connect or even recognise your trying to attach winch.
same with crane attachment sometimes the spacebar works for the cranes. and after a few minutes of moving camera angle it will finally start working. until it doesn't............................

@barefootbob said in winch glitch:

depending on camera angle winches will sometimes not connect or even recognise your trying to attach winch.

For the most length of time I've been noticing a degradation of mouse response ~ I've been putting a stream of new batteries and changing the USB ports and hubs around because of lack of sensitivity ~

However, with PTS Ver 12 release this has become a game stopping issue. Concur. One or at least I can press, press, press nothing nothing and nothing .... it was reported back in Imandra when I thought I was just being weird but it's been getting worse and it's only in SnowRunner ~ I've done the ATS & ETS Christmas deliveries and while we don't have winches, my mouse is alive and sensitive.