Just Some General Ideas

Just wondering if anyone else thought it would be great if they added in dismemberment like they did in DoI itd be interesting in the modern setting like an rpg fling into a room full of guys and stuff, anyone else got any other ideas?

As much as the idea sounds cool, I rather not. Maybe if only one or two limbs at the time.

last edited by Gaderic

Would you guys like to have battle royale mode in Insurgency? It just has the perfect setting for a battle royale mode.

@alexchicago04 How is this the perfect setting? I do not see how a battle royale mode makes sense in the context of this game.

last edited by Kraeyq

Ah man. Don't get me started on a 'Battle Royal' mode. It does not represent our upcoming flagship title.

@kingchezburger said in Just Some General Ideas:

Just wondering if anyone else thought it would be great if they added in dismemberment like they did in DoI itd be interesting in the modern setting like an rpg fling into a room full of guys and stuff, anyone else got any other ideas?

I totally agree that dismemberment would be a cool/immersive feature for Insurgency. Does anybody know if they are planning to implement it for Sandstorm?

Spaceships would be cool. Oh yeah, maybe that's a different game?