A patch ? When ?

Hello to the Necromunda technical team. Your game is excellent but there are still some well known but very very very annoying bugs that prevent your gang from loading. When can we expect to get a corrective patch ... or just news?
Thank you in advance for a response from the technical team.

They don't seem to care.

They can't even reply to direct tweets about bugs or when or even IF they are working on the known issues.

I've never felt negative about a dev/publisher before, but these folks are just making it a possibility.

Why don't you answer us? Even pretend youre doing something? The silence is not good.

Decembers patch day should be sometime soon going by last months patch day.

Fingers crossed gangers.

Hello, the team keeps working hard on feedback and we'll announce the date of the next major update this week. The focus of this new patch will be on multiplayer. We'll share more details very soon!

Good news. Thank you for the answer, Netheos.

@Netheos said in A patch ? When ?:

Hello, the team keeps working hard on feedback and we'll announce the date of the next major update this week. The focus of this new patch will be on multiplayer. We'll share more details very soon!

I think we're all hoping the "62% crash" will be addressed, but since you all keep ignoring those posts and questions, that its likely not going to be addressed.

Would this be an accurate assessment of your reply here?

last edited by pelega

the 62% loading just stops me from playing the game and they don't seem to care, this game is worse than Anthem.

In their defence I think they did address the 62% crash bug in other threads.

However, like many here, despite trying as hard as I can to continue playing and supporting this game since the buggy release, that 62% bug has literally prevented me from continuing ever since it arose. All the other issues were things I could work around, found funny little fixes for or simply just ignored and powered on through. The 62% bug is different - it absolutely prevents me from playing any more and so really does need to be fixed asap.

I genuinely want to continue playing so I can grab some more rank 6 weapons from deadly AI gangs, but at the moment that's impossible.

For my part, I'm assuming that the tech team has already fixed "the 62% problem" through this week's patch. We will be fixed soon.

@Le-Corbeau said in A patch ? When ?:

For my part, I'm assuming that the tech team has already fixed "the 62% problem" through this week's patch. We will be fixed soon.

Its a game breaking bug, like the lay mechanic bug. If they had a fix, we'd have a hot patch released immediately, just like the lay mechanic patch.

If it was part of this patch, we'd expect them to be name dropping it as a major part of the upcoming patch, but instead the focus appears to be on "multiplayer"

If you can no longer load your gang, you can't play, multiplayer or not.

Once a crew gets to a certain stage in stats or rating, it simply stops working.

The only "solution" is to start another gang, which will inevitably fall into the same bug, thus, game breaking.

They haven't made a direct topic about the bug, and most of the players who have bothered to report it, have their topics ignored and never answered by a dev or mod.

How do you justify their silence as them having a solution?

last edited by pelega

@pelega : If I understood correctly (I am French, and I only speak the "Google translation English" :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: ), you think that if the Necromunda technical team has not yet commented on the "62% bug", this is because they failed to fix it. It would be really problematic, indeed ... I hope that this absence of hotfix between 2 major patches is explained by the fact of forcing players to create new gangs to discover other possibilities ; that's what I did, playing Orlock when I no longer managed to charge my Escher gang.😉
All kidding aside, I hope this very annoying bug will be fixed with the December patch.

@Le-Corbeau call me skeptical, or call me an experienced gamer who has seen this "tactic" used by many other games companies over the years.

Silence is never the solution.

At least they haven't went full Bungie games on us and used the phrase "we are aware of the problem(s) and are working on a fix" which is such a vague statement to make with no details or context. We call this "pretending" to work on the matter.

The other option is, they aren't saying anything because they can't fix it yet, or their dev time is being committed to making more DLC/revenue for the shareholders.

If they dont fix the 62% bug and put out paid DLC, we all have our answer. Then we also know this game will slowly die and never realise its potential.

This games a disaster, save yourself the headaches and apply for a refund.

This hot pile of garbage isn't going to be fixed anytime soon, I mean, they went ahead and decided to make DLC when the core game isn't even functional, Focus Interactive is another dirt bag company looking to make a quick buck off Warhammer 40K fans and they did, off of all of us suckers.

What they gonna ban me? Fuckkkk, I'd hate to lose out on the zero information they post 🙄😂😂

I don't even feel sorry for saying this but fuck you Focus you're a fucking trash company, can't even fucking address the players in your own cluster fucked fourms, pathetic 🤡🤡🤡

last edited by venerablemarine

Greetings to the development team (and everyone reading this post),
Now that this excellent game is fully functional on PC, when can we expect to have a new DLC content (the Delaque gang)? And another question: will we have a GOG version soon (I'd be ready to pre-order it now)?
Anyway, your game is awesome and I would like more content.👍

Salutations à l'équipe de développement (et à tous ceux qui liront ce message),
Maintenant que cet excellent jeu est parfaitement fonctionnel sur PC, quand est-ce que l'on peut espérer avoir un nouveau DLC de contenu (le gang Delaque) ? Et une autre question : aura-t-on bientôt une version GOG (je serais prêt à la pré-commander maintenant) ?
En tout cas, votre jeu est génial et je voudrais plus de contenu.👍