Dear Gaming and Admin fellows,

for a long time I have been looking for a simple RCON Tool for Insurgency Sandstorm servers that gives me the ability to execute commands and monitor what's going on. I found a couple, but none was just working out of the box on Windows - a lot of good tools where based on web-interfaces. So I decided to write a tool and see what I can get out of it.

Today I finalized version 0.4.2 and released it on Github: https://github.com/sargolin/ISRT-Insurgency-Sandstorm-RCON-Query-Tool

I would really love if one or the other would give it a shot and try it out and let me know what you think, report issues or give me feature requests. Perhaps this can turn into something like HLSW that I so much loved in CS-times.

Just download the zip file in a folder and run the exe, or use the original python-file from the above link, if you don't trust it (all descriptions and informaitons about it in the first link. Installer and all that stuff comes later.

Thanks guys for giving it a shot and helping me with it - btw. it is and will always be free software und GNU/Public License.

Cheers and thanks a lot in advance,
Madman

last edited by Madman-ultoris