Infamy gone?

I had a lot of infamy and it has all been lost since completing the story mission. I really do not want to grind it all back. Is there a way to get it back? I really don't feel like playing the game anymore? Hopefully you can help, granted you already have my moneybut I hope you do the right thing and fix the issue.

Hello, sorry to hear about that.
An upcoming patch will fix this issue, but unfortunately, we can't give you back your Infamy points as we have no way to do so.

Sorry again you encountered this issue 😞

@Focus_HugoM said in Infamy gone?:

Hello, sorry to hear about that.
An upcoming patch will fix this issue, but unfortunately, we can't give you back your Infamy points as we have no way to do so.

Sorry again you encountered this issue 😞

Well, I am having this issue too on PS4, the total available has been zero'd, the Operation's Infamy screen (I was mid Op when detoured to the story) came up with a negative number available.. However, all of the "tasks" to earn the Infamy are still showing as completed, thereby not giving the chance to earn them back (All done bar the PvP and the multiple customisations one that seems bugged).

With all of the tasks still completed then surely your fix will be able to interrogate the player file/database and correctly re-accrue the right amount to be available?

Also, are you able to clarify "upcoming patch" to "being in the next patch". I know better than to ask for an actual timescale for that, but guessing the aim is for a patch a month for the moment to try to releases patches that fix more than they break 😉

I shouldn't have played the story.

Had about as many infamy points as possible except for multi player and story so played story to chapter 11 today. Got infamy at ch 5 and 10. Started ch 11 but items didn't deploy, on map but can't pick up so forfeited to start again. Went back to operations and infamy was showing -225. Started new gang infamy 0, went back to cloud save from hour ago, 0 infamy. Went back to my usb backup 3 hours ago, 0 infamy.

Guess I can't complain about leveling up going too quickly bc of infamy lol. What a downer...