Coop session loading fail

Hello,

Since 10.2, my save is not loading anymore in Coop, but is loading correctly in Solo.

Online server is found, map starts loading (loading screen with loading progress on the bottom right), when the progress bar is complete we can ear the garage but loading screen is still there, and after few seconds the session is automatically ending (travel stats etc..).

No error message at all. 😒

None of the custom maps with loading zones and task will load up. We were able to get a map with a garage to load. I think its possibly the loading zones are broken bc I have seen another post about the loading zones not working properly in PTS by other people.

last edited by Smed1981

Hello @AirOne70
Thank you for the report.
Can you catch this issue on vid and attach it to the reply.
Also attach your PTS storage folder, you can find it here: C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\SnowRunnerBeta\base\storage
Mention exact time of the issue if you face it again and your KSIVA code.
You can find KSIVA code at the bottom of the screen.

@rudeborya No problem.
https://mega.nz/file/ewYBnYoB#VLKAbmBHjNSpvbW6bgyYclDLYpiiF3T2fY5nDxCr5Ls
(File was too big to upload directly on forum.)

You can find my entire "storage" folder + a video of the issue.
Appened at 9:41am (France), KSIVA : p:8d31c

Hello.
Thank you very much for the information and the files provided. We'll investigate this.

Any update on this situation?

Me and my friends we really want to play in Co-Op to test and discover the Yukon...

Cheers...

Okay Guys if you read the update it says Mods WONT WORK on PTS, so we had same problem with it not loading, i deleted the mods and unsubscribed from them but the save would not load even though single player did, I started a new coop save with no mods and it works fine but you have to go back and do it all again which is actually great fun .

@Rodeown said in Coop session loading fail:

Okay Guys if you read the update it says Mods WONT WORK on PTS, so we had same problem with it not loading, i deleted the mods and unsubscribed from them but the save would not load even though single player did, I started a new coop save with no mods and it works fine but you have to go back and do it all again which is actually great fun .

1rst: I never installed any mods on my game...
2nd, to be sure, I've created a new game in the PTS and did the first mission to unlock the garage in Black River... And yes, with a new game I can create a Co-Op session, but since my friends are offline atm, I can't really test it... I hope this additionnal detail can help...

BUT.. creating a new game is only a bypass to the main issue... We can't use our game(I'm lvl 30, unlocked all but the Yukon stuff) in Co-Op...

last edited by Addict2SimsQc

Finally, there is a workaround for this issue for those who can't wait for a game update.

Here is how to fix your save :

• Go to C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\SnowRunnerBeta\base\storage\yourID\
  • Make a backup of your save / your CompleteSave.dat file
  • Open CompleteSave.dat using a text editor (ie: Notepad++)
  • Look for this entry -> "cargoLoadingCounts":{ xxxxx }
  • Remove all the text between the two braces (be careful, do not go to the one after!)
  • So you'll end with this -> "cargoLoadingCounts":{ }
  • Save, and that's it!

✌

@AirOne70 said in Coop session loading fail:

Finally, there is a workaround for this issue for those who can't wait for a game update.

• Go to C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\SnowRunnerBeta\base\storage\yourID\
  • Remove all the text between the two braces (be careful, do not go to the one after!)
  • Save, and that's it!

✌

Thanks! In fact the bracket ends at ( ,"gameStat") for those that are reluctant to edit...

@Addict2SimsQc said in Coop session loading fail:

@AirOne70 said in Coop session loading fail:

• Save, and that's it!

✌

Thanks! In fact the bracket ends at ( ,"gameStat") for those that are reluctant to edit...

It is using a random order, so it might not be "gameStat". 😕

Oh ok lucky for us you found the issue!
So now this fix might help the devs pinpoint the issue and find a real fix!

This isn't working for me, it's making my entire save vanish

i cant find cargoLoadingCounts words?

got loading issues.