Contract task issues/ flooded lands

As i had reported on an earlier posting here, the first half of the first contract mission would not trigger second half of mission upon completion. well i restarted the contract. Now there are no steel rolls to complete mission with. apparently when i restarted , it did not put the material back i/e steel rolls . so now there is none to load .

so i thought "ok" i will work on second contract mission , welp ! there are no concrete slabs to be found anywhere. so i cannot do that contract mission either. NOTE : concrete slabs and steel rolls are not on the housing sights or second map.

last edited by barefootbob

@barefootbob
If you have non of these cargos, you must craft them. Steel rolls can be crafted near the portal to the 2nd map and the concrete slaps near the garage.

@Fratzegeballer said in Contract task issues/ flooded lands:

@barefootbob
you must craft them. Steel rolls can be crafted .

Can you elaborate please. Thanks.

@gbeeTen said in Contract task issues/ flooded lands:

Can you elaborate please. Thanks.

At every map are 3 places where you can craft a cargo out of another cargo.

Concerte.jpg

Near the Garage (red dot) you can craft concrete slabs/blocks out of cement.

@Fratzegeballer

Magic. Many Thanks, did not know this but was beginning to wonder. 🙂

YW
No cargo is really limited. Cargo that seems to be limited can be crafted out of cargo that's unlimited somewhere at the map.

Is this true for vehicle spare parts? Also low on those after the update cleared them from my trailer.

@SG_Hawk
If these parts spawn through a task/contract, you must restart this task/contract.

@Fratzegeballer said in Contract task issues/ flooded lands:

@SG_Hawk
If these parts spawn through a task/contract, you must restart this task/contract.

On Ver 10.2 [today] I was able to actually do this. I'm pretty sure this option was not previously available.

I lost my spare parts crossing the river on Ver 10 !!!! Thanks