Conveyor belt section 3 still "ON" after complete (10.1)

After complete the contract "Conveyor belt section 3" the tracking remains On and the contract still listed on the list.

coveyor belt section 3.jpg

last edited by treneroefc

Same here with section 1
0/5 UI_HUD_CURRENT_OBJECTIVE_LIVING_AREA_INFO

Saber knows about this.

After 10.1 problem still the same:

SnowRunner Section 3 1.jpg

0/5 UI_HUD... message and on the minimap is a unload symbol (Idk for what), but if you are there...

SnowRunner Section 3 2.jpg
you get a load/pack symbol.

last edited by Fratzegeballer

thats what i got but on the mini map i have a load down signal and when i go into this view on your pic i get the load up signal. 1st part of contract wont release. does anyone know how many cabins were supposed to stuff on that dock?

@ZUKMAN why doesn't saber say something. we report it and its dead silence.

@barefootbob said in Conveyor belt section 3 still "ON" after complete (10.1):

thats what i got but on the mini map i have a load down signal and when i go into this view on your pic i get the load up signal. 1st part of contract wont release. does anyone know how many cabins were supposed to stuff on that dock?

Exact the same as I. Only the unload symbol at my map screenshot is not very visible.

i see in the conveyor belts on the upper read it is still calling out for cabins how many have you guys stuffed on the dock i only have 2 and 4 more made just ion case lol

@barefootbob
I tried it with 3 cabins under 10.0... but nothing was changing... and 5 or 6 in the storage near the garage.

last edited by Fratzegeballer

@ZUKMAN your right didn't see that one

Now in 10.2 I can complete the Belt Missions 1 + 3, after I put a cabin at the ramp.

The tasks are done, but no reward is shown... Idk if something was added, but on the screen appears nothing, in both cases.
Also the unload sign stay at the word, but not at the map.

SnowRunner unload.jpg

what about gold mine i cant drop can you

I'm not that far (upgradelocation had to be found first).