PS4 profile error

On what platform did the bug occur?
PS4

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Story

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?
Chapter 12 😞

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
I was playing chapter 12 and while my game crashes sometimes , it usually keeps my saves safe except this time they got corrupted and when i tried to access the mission after restarting game, my corrupted profile was deleted.
What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
I believe i was choosing a fighter for the 3rd or 4th turn.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
The crashes occur sometimes but unlike this time they didnt break my profile save. Is there any solution for this? I played story to unlock the customizations but I dont want to go through the entire campaign again..
Sid

This has also happened to me, I've lost my custom gangs and my progress in the story. It happened after completing my first operation and trying to start a new one. The game crashed every time I tried to start on any difficulty. I was using Orlock when my save became corrupted. I have also had multiple crashes using Escher in operations.

Hello, sorry to hear about the problem you encountered 😞

Do you remember more precisely what you did prior the crash or the turn just before? Also, did it happen again after that?

.template identical far so gangs 8 lost have i........esher and orlock for operation 1 ng Goliath on happened it b4 operation 2 ,ps4 on happen this had also have I