Missing skills. Can no longer use them in missions

Hi there, id like to post the following bug report:

On what platform did the bug occur?
PC / PS4 / X1
PC

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Story / Operation / Skirmish vs AI / Multiplayer (Matchmaking/Skirmish) / Hive / Other
Operations, skirmish.

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?
(Chapter 1 to chapter 15)
Not applicable

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
Last mission that I played was a retrieve: batteries mission on the switchboard.

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
(The more precise you are, the better it will be to reproduce the issue on our side)
I walked up to an enemy to whack him with double strike and noticed it wasent an option. I have noticed the same with some other gangers with other skills. In the gang management screen I see that I have them, but I can no longer use them in combat.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
I do not know what causes it. But both my Brawlers have chain hit and neither can use them. Sometimes I cant use heroic barrage on my leader (I do check if its not an AP issue, it isent) while at other times I can.

Chain hit seems to be the main culprit here. Had the same issue, skills seemingly disappear during combat.

Thought it might be a issue with AP, so I went with a 1 handed weapon + pistol and 75 AP. Skill still does not appear.

Hello guys, sorry to hear about the issue you had.

Next time you encounter this bug, could you please take a screen or video of this?
Also, please note that sometimes, skills may not be usable for other reasons than you own AP, like an enemy's buff/debuff.
You can use [G] on your keyboard or L3 (left stick click) on consoles to display the unavailable actions your fighter have, it may give us information about what the problem is. Also, you may have already done it, but you can open the 'More Skill Infos' panel to be sure that the skill requirements are met.

In any case, please feel free to let us know about this and if you think there is something odd, you can send you save files and you logs so we can transmit them to the devs. You should find it here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Necromunda\Necromunda\Saved\SaveGames using your File Explorer.

Logs are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Necromunda\Necromunda\Saved\Logs. It's a file called Necromunda.log

You can send the files to support@focus-home.com.

Thank you for reporting this and sorry again for the inconvenience.

last edited by Focus_HugoM

Il check with the G key tomorrow. I have checked debuffs as well to see if those couldnt cause it but as far as I could tell they werent the cause.