XB1X Issues

On what platform did the bug occur?
Xbox One X with USB HDD for storage

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Only played Story Mode so far

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?

1. Every Chapter the game freezes and crashes at least once, usually 2-3 times. The worst was Story mission 5(?) the fighting pit, it crashed no less than 6 times. FYI - My friends and I have been experiencing the same type of crashes in Mordheim lately as well, but they are infrequent.
    Other issues
  2. There appears to be some other wonderful load screen art that sometimes appears and vanishes within 1-2 seconds between video and game loads. The only load screen I ever see is the one with the Caryatid on the Orlocks arm. Seems like it should randomize the artwork.
  3. AI routing has some "stuck" issues like Mordheim. (PLEASE fix this in Mordheim already! Its a crime to play the AI and have 1-2 fighters stuck, especially big guys. It makes for auto wins).
  4. AI makes some REALLY bad tactical choices. i.e. in mission 10, two enemy fighters could have killed Flynt right before the exrtraction point (Flynt was not in zone). One changed from Heavy weapon to pistol, jumped off walkway above Flynt and then ran into the building center and kneeled. The other melee fighter was about charge distance away from Flynt. It moved forward a little, did some buffs and kneeled. It didnt even attempt to enter combat. Both were reinforcements FYI.

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
Every Story mission so far (I just finished #10)

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
Crashes happen when it becomes my fighter's turn in the initiative order and I start moving/activating my fighter. I cannot see a pattern to a particular fighter or gang or turn order, etc.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
It happens randomly in every Story Mission so far.

For each bug reported, it would be highly appreciated if you can share any of the files below with us.
On Xbox - No logs or screenshots, it freezes with a stuttering sound file as well

If the game crashed/closed to desktop, here are the additional files needed (+ the one above) that will help us fix the bugs.
Cant get, on Xbox One X

You can also email us this information at support@focus-home.com

Thanks a lot for your time and sorry for any inconvenience caused by potential bugs.
The dev team will be notified of any issue reported and we will do our best to fix them quickly!

last edited by farseer

Yes, all of this. I might spend more time loading and reloading missions than actually playing them.

On what platform did the bug occur?
X1X - External SSD

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Operation

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
Every map/objective

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
The auto save logo is permanently on the screen through out mission and pre mission screens. No saves are made and the mission runs very poorly with dropped frames and constant freezing. Make the mission unplayable.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
Yes every night after 8pm UK Time, can not start a new operation.

Thanks
Daniel

Crashes on multiplayer playing with another player against eachother and ai

Doesnt matter what map or gang. Multiplayer is unplayable. 1 mission worked in about 15 attempts now.

This game just crashes...
Please fix and give us free DLC gangs as a sorry

Wait for story twelve that had the most crashes for me. (PS4)

Hasnt crashed since I finished the story missions but there have been other glitches.

EDIT: Its just crashed again. Guess I jinxed myself

last edited by farseer