Tuz 16 Actaeon - Active suspension bug - Fixed in PTS 7.4

Active suspension for Tuz 16 Actaeon is lover then stock suspension in LOW position. It not only look ugly, but completely illogical how it can accommodate bigger wheels (43' vs. 39') than Stock suspension.
Also, both in LOW and RAISED position active suspension has a noticeable nose incline even with heavy module in the rear, that is not present neither with stock, nor with raised suspension. Something is wrong with it.
See screenshots.

Active low.jpg
Active Rised.jpg
Stock.jpg
Rised.jpg

last edited by Tigron

@Tigron said in Tuz 16 Actaeon - Active suspension bug - PTS 7.3:

it can accommodate bigger wheels (43' vs. 39') than Stock suspension.

That's not correct, both Active and Stock suspension can fit 43' wheels on Tuz 16.

Also, both in LOW and RAISED position active suspension has a noticeable nose incline even with heavy module in the rear, that is not present neither with stock, nor with raised suspension. Something is wrong with it.

Yes, I've noticed something was off when I was checking if all vehicles with Active suspension are affected by the "double click bug", but I forgot to investigate it further.

When equiped with 43' AMHS I tires and heavy frame addons, wheels will clip through the fenders upon breaking/turning/reversing:
Desktop Screenshot 2020.08.06 - 09.46.38.31.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2020.08.06 - 09.42.00.19.jpg