Suggestion: "List of Trucks" in "Global View"

Like to have a list of MY Trucks and their location in the global map as option.

Such as

• "Loadster 1700", "Michigan", "Smithville Dam (Garage)"
  • "Paystar 5070", "Global Truck Storage"

So searching for active trucks is much more easy if you are ginding some maps parallel.

last edited by JTT

This is a great idea +1 on that.

That would definitly be very helpful... seeing the time i waste trying to figure on what map i abandonned some of my trucks 🙂

Would be really usefull.

@JTT said in Suggestion: "List of Trucks" in "Global View":

Like to have a list of MY Trucks and their location in the global map as option.

Such as

• "Loadster 1700", "Michigan", "Smithville Dam (Garage)"
  • "Paystar 5070", "Global Truck Storage"

So searching for active trucks is much more easy if you are ginding some maps parallel.

Derry Longhorn --- Black Lake, Garage
Kodiac ---- Smithville Dam
Paystar ---- abandoned in Island Lake because its useless

after a few hundred hours, i have 15 trucks in my global storage, so listing the truck in global storage might be too much

Global map menu is not enough it woud require a different tab like you have in ATS and ETS wich can host a lot of truck with details on a single line with or without image.

Really good idea, hope to see this implemented.

It's rather useful when your truck are apread across many maps in all regions, and you don't remember where exactcly, so you have to manually check all the maps to find them, which is not very fast oк comfortable.

Of course we should be able to call this list with separate button, hide / show it and options for "Always show the list / show on request only / show by default / hide by default".

last edited by Ada

At least some "my truck is missing" posts would stop. In the first few hours as I hoarded any vehicle I could get my hands on I spend quite some time searching for the location.

Clipboard01.jpg

Make a new "Tab" with "Vehicles" rather than "Contracts" and rather than "Husky Forwarding" as "Group" you get "Global Storage, Michigan, Alaska and Russia" as common areas. And below them rather than a "Contract Name" its the truck and where it is (Map xxxx /Garage xxxx). One "Double Click" and you are there. Same layout, nothing to "reinvent".

last edited by JTT