Task items not disappearing correctly (still)

Task items referred to in patch 5.0 as having been corrected are still not being removed from the map. Examples include:

• GMC MH9500 in Smithville Dam from "Repair the Truck" task (Previous version and current version tested)

• Curtainside Trailer in Mountain River (Previous version)

• Chevrolet CK1500 in White Valley (Previous version)

Yeah... they didnt fix and will not fix anything... thats it... hope is futile... maybe next year

this is the minor bug even not worthy to mention...

Hey there, any chance you can send us your save data to snowrunner@saber3d.com?

PC: Make an archive and send us full storage folder: C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\storage
PS4: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/data_system.html

@KiDdYoNe Sent. Please let me know if it does not arrive. I can try compressing it smaller as it was a decent size file.

The portable containers from the Cabin Fever contract also remain as grayed out items in the object list once the contract is complete.

@Ryzyn We've just updated PTS build, could you please check this issue once more?

@esorokin said in Task items not disappearing correctly (still):

@Ryzyn We've just updated PTS build, could you please check this issue once more?

Patch notes?

@Stazco
Minor for you maybe... for me and for many others this is quite annoying... if you are ok with that it is your problem but i paid full price to have a proper game from all point of views... and devs - we can modify our save game by ourselves in order to make that trucks/trailers disappear but we want, when we start a new game, the problem not to be there anymore... unfortunately, after 2 month, the problem is still there... PC version.

last edited by Nona

@esorokin I just updated, tested, and noted the following:

• Fixed - GMC MH9500 in Smithville Dam from "Repair the Truck" task

• Stuck - Chevrolet CK1500 in White Valley

• Stuck - Curtainside Trailer in Mountain River

• Stuck - Scout 800 in Pedro Bay

• Stuck(?) - Portable cabins from "Cabin Fever" task become grayed out objects after task is complete

I just discovered this also recently in 5.1 and 6.1:

• Scout Fuel Carrier from Fuel Station in White Valley - Cannot be sold as part of objective?

@Ryzyn said in Task items not disappearing correctly (still):

Fixed - GMC MH9500 in Smithville Dam from "Repair the Truck" task

Okay so the fix for GMC worked, we will fix all remaining stuck trucks in the next update

Thanks for testing