How to switch to night maps, and config options for class locking

Hi. anyone has any idea about the config options for turning off the class locking, switching to night versions of the maps, and also the scenario name for Tideway for the mapcycle file?

Edit: Found Tideway mapcycle file names I guess using admin commands
Scenario_Tideway_Checkpoint_Security
Scenario_Tideway_Checkpoint_Insurgents
and level name is probably Buhriz.

last edited by Commando Cat

Buhriz?Scenario=Scenario_Tideway_Checkpoint_Security?Lighting=Night
should do the job

Yeap thanks! I managed to get those working as well!

Now I just need to know the config file options for turning off the class locking for community servers.

I found a post on a forum, I cant remember which, that said to add this line to /script/insurgency.inscoopmode of game.ini
bRestrictClassByPlayerLevel=False

I tried it but it didn't work for me but maybe since I rent a server I'm not meant to add lines of code, have sent a support ticket to find out.

If you have an android device then try my free app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.interactive.croggy.sandstorm_rcon

I've just released an update that allows you to switch between night and day maps easily.

The update should be live soon. I'll post up when it is.

So the option for Class Locking needs to be put here:

[/Script/Insurgency.INSMultiplayerMode]

Works perfectly for me!

Question: why are 4 maps so expensive? Because you have to buy them right?

@missoo said in How to switch to night maps, and config options for class locking:

I found a post on a forum, I cant remember which, that said to add this line to /script/insurgency.inscoopmode of game.ini

I tried it but it didn't work for me but maybe since I rent a server I'm not meant to add lines of code, have sent a support ticket to find out.

@LiquidRanger said in How to switch to night maps, and config options for class locking:

So the option for Class Locking needs to be put here:

[/Script/Insurgency.INSMultiplayerMode]

Works perfectly for me!

ya'all are amazing!

@TokaiTele said in How to switch to night maps, and config options for class locking:

If you have an android device then try my free app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.interactive.croggy.sandstorm_rcon

I've just released an update that allows you to switch between night and day maps easily.

The update should be live soon. I'll post up when it is.

Unfortunately I don't 😞