Occasional stutter & inputs going crazy

Anyone else seeing that? Once in a while the game really stutters and inputs go crazy, for example the front wheels of the truck snap left and right and clutch gets pressed repeatedly. I use a wheel & pedals, but I don't think it's a hardware issue. I don't see that in any other driving game.

I do have those, they come when the game is saving the current progress wich is quite often.
Take a look if you don't see the notification pop up on the rigth side of the screen when it happen.
Other than that it is more smooth now after the last patch i can even put draw distance on ultra without framerate drop or stutter.
Also the day night cycle is a lot more stable and while in dense forest it seem to be more stable too.

@Raphael It hasn't really been connected to the saving of game progress. It seems pretty random.

Agree on the point. I also have random stutters happening more often. It became especially visible in the latest PTS 5.5 after updating to the latest NVIDIA driver 446.14 from 2020-05-27.

Game version: PTS 5.5 - Premium Edition + Pre-Order Bonus
Platform: PC Epic
PC Build: https://asset.msi.com/pdf/main/us/nb/GL72 6QF-697.pdf
Wheel/Pedals used: Logitech G29 + H-shifter (G HUB v2020.3.44132)

last edited by Tigron

I have this too, stutter seems only at regular intervals though, is it when the game autosaves or something?