PTS Patch Notes 28/05

Hey SnowRunners,

Another patch is live, with further changes and fixes. Thanks for all your reports!

Co-op

• Host could get stuck on a warning pop-up when trying to switch region

Trucks & Cargo

• Overturned trailers could duplicate cargo
  • Truck previews were missing in the Truck Store
  • Trucks that should disappear after completing a mission remained on the map

UI

• After exiting garage, the Gearbox UI displayed as being in low gear when it was actually in auto
  • Garage entrance icon disappeared when moving the camera on the minimap

Wheels

• LOW+ gear was incorrectly located on reverse gear knob position when using "Logitech G driving force shifter" with Logitech G920
  • User was unable to select the adjust button action on steering wheels when custom preset buttons were adjusted

• Fixed spelling mistakes in Polish
  • The "off" button was cropped in the Mod Menu in French

Crash

• Infinite loading screen fixed

Misc

• Couldn’t change gear is mouse sensitivity was set below 0.5
  • The "Ol' Faithful" task from the Rift map could not be completed

Crash Dump Sending Utility still appearing at the exit of the game.

Also when moving from the T300 to keyboard, i cant steer or accelerate/brake with WASD the wheel starts to go erratic.

"User was unable to select the adjust button action on steering wheels when custom preset buttons were adjusted"

• I still can't set up any axis/button on my wheel (custom setup).

• switching through wheel presets no longer works backwards
    (left arrow button is broken)

The "Ol' Faithful" task from the Rift map could not be completed = still not fixed
jobs are still not showing
and getting a crash dump message after exiting the game but there's nothing wrong

@chipmunk197 It worked absolutly fine for me. Your Game Version is 5.3?

@Jellyfoosh Any idea when one of the PTS patches will be transfered over to the main game? I've seen a few people, including myself, who are unable to transfer the save file from the PTS to the main game. Thanks for all of the hard work so far!

@tyler88s10 You cannot transfer saves from PTS to public server, only public server to PTS. They work differently.

I would like to see more quests there are very few of them!in the cooperative is it possible the more players the more you need to deliver goods! and then bring 3-8 units of cargo for four players is not enough somehow?I apologize for my English

@Jellyfoosh Is it possible to update the known issues list when items have been "crossed off" from a PTS standpoint?

I still believe there are a number of items that are repeatedly reported in discord that are not captured in this list, such as LAN co-op connections, flying trailers, etc.

It would really help limit the number of reports of non-unique bugs in my opinion...

I like the cadence of the PTS updates in real-time, thanks for the progress.

-Scram

@chipmunk197 said in PTS Patch Notes 28/05:

The "Ol' Faithful" task from the Rift map could not be completed = still not fixed
jobs are still not showing
and getting a crash dump message after exiting the game but there's nothing wrong

update on this comment ol fathful can be done but only using the mouse and keybored i cant use the left or right bumpers on the xbox controller but i can refuel it fine using the controller

last edited by chipmunk197

So Ramped trailers still dont work?
When are consoles getting this?

So is the local coop issue ever going to be fixed? It's been over a month with no fix; Epic games is useless and just says to contact devs for refund.

@tjthebomb9 Pretty sure they are focusing on bug fixes and making the singleplayer portion stable. Coop will likely come shortly after. Cant make coop stable if they singleplayer isnt.

last edited by KSkerritt

Hey all! Currently streaming the Public Test Server edition over on www.twitch.tv/bcrcgaming
Would love for any dev's to stop by for extra in depth queries about issues.

Currently having a few you may be interested in like ffb, ghosting, travelling etc

@BCRCGAMING said in PTS Patch Notes 28/05:

Hey all! Currently streaming the Public Test Server edition over on www.twitch.tv/bcrcgaming
Would love for any dev's to stop by for extra in depth queries about issues.

Currently having a few you may be interested in like ffb, ghosting, travelling etc

Can you please not promote your twitch channel here, there are other sub forums here for that, lets just keep it reporting issues for the devs to see and address.

@Dezerter
Yeah, that's how it looked from my perspective.