wow test is buggier than the release version

where to start 5 mins in to test server and this!!!!alt text
alt text
alt text

that's why is called Public TEST Server 😒 ... to find bugs and solve them before releasing as a live update.

EDIT: If you don't like it, go back to the live version until all the bugs are solved

last edited by Alex925

yeah but it 100% should not be worse than the already release copy. this is a base in game deal that is correct on the live version and Janked on the test server. But yeah I get it, I have submitted lots of CO-OP bugs thru myself and the crew I play with as I am usually streaming the game as bugs are found team aka the crew submits them.

5 mins in on test......... I was an hour in on the live server before I had any bugs

the test server should be the live version with up coming hot fix/update after its to a 75% releasable state. Then the "gamers" come into the Test to help find all the "bugs" that takes hours to find.

PS I'm at 90% gameplay on all maps on the live, I have no problem throwing a few hundred hours into testing, but test server can not be worst then the live version!

In my opinion, this is way better then releasing as a live update and them many of the casual players come here and rage about how they lost the progress of a mission (40-50 min long)... I lost many missions, mainly because of the problem with loading the cargo with a crane to another truck and when I release the cargo, it goes through the truck, but I do really enjoy the game

So yeah, you can say I'm a little masochist by playing on a PTS :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat:

@Jcriss-Gaming thats the thing, it could very well be - you never know with PTS. (many games do this)

It is the whole point of a PTS... they allow you to see an incredibly early bug ridden version of the game to help them out. You don't have to play it.

It is great that you found a bug and reported it! But on the other hand you go complain like you don't understand what PTS is.. just don't play on the Public TEST server if you don't want to test.

last edited by bars88

@bars88 said in wow test is buggier than the release version:

@Jcriss-Gaming thats the thing, it could very well be - you never know with PTS. (many games do this)

It is the whole point of a PTS... they allow you to see an incredibly early bug ridden version of the game to help them out. You don't have to play it.

It is great that you found a bug and reported it! But on the other hand you go complain like you don't understand what PTS is.. just don't play on the Public TEST server if you don't want to test.

Maybe you are not understanding the base of the game is broken at this point! My point is..... its a bug in the code! thats where the first fix after fixing the shadow glitches. I will play it as I wish. they release the new patch just to solve the bug errors I understand that but it needs to start from the beginning this is "Base Game code"............ You F*&^%$ are blowing it out like I'm hating on the team (Title must be catchy enough) its got all your attention to be hating on me for reporting a bug.

@Jcriss-Gaming Im going to drop it, you are incapable of having a discussion with, you jump all over the place my man.

Please keep complaining the PTS is buggy like its not meant to be a test environment 😂

@bars88 all Im saying its bug #2 ok.
title has everyone's pants riding where the shouldn't

@Jcriss-Gaming said in wow test is buggier than the release version:

yeah but it 100% should not be worse than the already release copy. this is a base in game deal that is correct on the live version and Janked on the test server. But yeah I get it, I have submitted lots of CO-OP bugs thru myself and the crew I play with as I am usually streaming the game as bugs are found team aka the crew submits them.

5 mins in on test......... I was an hour in on the live server before I had any bugs

the test server should be the live version with up coming hot fix/update after its to a 75% releasable state. Then the "gamers" come into the Test to help find all the "bugs" that takes hours to find.

PS I'm at 90% gameplay on all maps on the live, I have no problem throwing a few hundred hours into testing, but test server can not be worst then the live version!

If you change things, you always risk introducing new bugs... that's an inevitability. Any patch will need debugging just like the base game does. There's no implicit rule that a test of a new patch should be at least as stable as the game it's patching as some kind of baseline... that's just an expectation you're projecting onto it.

Might probably have been better to at least do some perfunctory internal testing before releasing a public test build with bugs this glaring, admittedly... but at the end of the day, it is a test build for this very reason.

@Jcriss-Gaming said in wow test is buggier than the release version:

@bars88 all Im saying its bug #2 ok.
title has everyone's pants riding where the shouldn't

Title should help people understand what are you reporting so they won't report same issue again.

You should read properly how to report bugs:
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/49140/read-how-to-report-a-bug-or-a-crash

EDIT: It looks like it just problem with English localization. It is correct in Czech language.

last edited by danvac

this is a TEST SERVER we find bugs report them to the devs they find and fix bugs then when all is clear they release the update for the live server ,,, you may find that if you have played division at all they done they same thing let us play and report bugs they fixed and now look where they are with div 2

Hmm, I really want to know what a "Dangling Bucket" is 😛