Community Update and Closed Alpha Registration

0_1514998700246_Insurgency02.jpg

Hi, @everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that registration for the Insurgency: Sandstorm Closed Alpha is now open! If you'd like to play in the closed alpha, please read this and follow the instructions within: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/2842/insurgency-sandstorm-community-update-a-shift-in-direction

Theese are really good news. Looking forward to alpha testing!

I want so much this game, you don't know how! ❤

I just created this account to apply and I have to say that the alpha confirmation message was little unnerving. I'm experiencing minor issues with my internet at the moment and the confirmation was only a tiny banner at the top of the screen. I was kind of hoping a new page would load, or something at all would change. (I could probably hammer the "REGISTER NOW" icon if I wasn't concerned about duplicate entries.) I'm just paranoid that it hasn't gone though for whatever reason but still gave me that confirmation. I probably won't get chosen anyway so just giving my two cents about it.

On topic, I'm excited that things are finally coming together! Always glad to hear updates!

will there be some sort of ps4 sign up?

@vincenthorgan At this time, the closed alpha is only available to PC players.

@hyphenated said in Community Update and Closed Alpha Registration:

I just created this account to apply and I have to say that the alpha confirmation message was little unnerving. I'm experiencing minor issues with my internet at the moment and the confirmation was only a tiny banner at the top of the screen. I was kind of hoping a new page would load, or something at all would change. (I could probably hammer the "REGISTER NOW" icon if I wasn't concerned about duplicate entries.) I'm just paranoid that it hasn't gone though for whatever reason but still gave me that confirmation. I probably won't get chosen anyway so just giving my two cents about it.

Hi, agree it's not optimal, but you can try to register again with the same info. If you are already registered, it will tell you "already registered" at the end.

Thought I'd share that my registration went smoothly, just hope us europeans get a shot at alpha too!

@netheos said in Community Update and Closed Alpha Registration:

Hi, agree it's not optimal, but you can try to register again with the same info. If you are already registered, it will tell you "already registered" at the end.

Thanks for the advice.

I really hope I get in, I really enjoy Insurgency on PC and looking forward to Sandstorm!

im always getting "You are not a forum member. Please register on the forum (click here)." but i dont get a key .

@setsuna11 said in Community Update and Closed Alpha Registration:

im always getting "You are not a forum member. Please register on the forum (click here)." but i dont get a key .

Hi, have you entered the same email in the forum registration and the closed alpha registration?

Keys will be sent by email if you are selected when the closed alpha starts.