"level_watersedge cannot load. either missing/broken version or old" in single player

My map watersedge (on oovee) was working fine before just until i released the map. uh- oh. lol the custom models wont work and i have a picture below of the error in the editor. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the editor like 9 times. I have also replaced the custom models too like 3 4 times. So what is the deal? Any help will be appreciated. alt text

One of the models is supposed to have a collision mesh, but doesn't.
I think.

Well i am not certain how to check for that lol but if you need to take a look at the map it is right here http://www.oovee.co.uk/forum/files/file/1555-watersedge-full-convert-mudrunner/

By the way, this NEVER happened before

@RiskyWisky
I'd need access to the prebuild data to check, not just the dds/stg...
Nothing personal, but I don't think I want to be responsible for someone else's content like that, and it seems like you've got a decent team helping out with it as is...
One of the other fellas here might be willing to give it a look, like Nix or WrenchinMonkey maybe...
Worst they could say is no... 🙂

@riskywisky, Did you set the paths again in the settings? Both ST and MR editors are tied together and use the same cache folders so when you change paths in the MR editor, it also changes the paths in the ST editor, or vise versa.