Mudrunner (Console version)

Alright so I want to start off saying that mudrunner is a fantastic game that gives a real off-road gaming experience and it’s the best so far out of any off-road game out to date. I want to thank the devs for bringing this game to the console players (much needed). But I’ve played the game since the day it came out and by this time I’m honestly bored and I hesitate to even think about playing it. I love the game it’s just not Entertaining enough to want to play and spend a so hour completing a map when I could be putting more time into another game. I know all you guys hear is console mods, mods for console, does console have mods etc..... but we really truly need some sort of DLC or Mod support for the game in a couple (2) months or spintires will be officially dead as of what it feels like now. There’s been so many suggestion of how we can enter a way for the console guys to get these modded vehicles like having a poll maybe built into the game itself or on the website for top mods or for dlc vehicles (maybe both???!???) or just something we can go in and download the hand few put in there every so often. Anyways this is not meant to be hateful at all it’s just my 2 cents and who knows it might make a difference (prob not lol)

Hi there,

We are currently exploring our best options to support mods in the console versions of MudRunner, but as of today, we don't have plans to do so.

With regards to DLC, we hear you, and we're currently working on new content to introduce to the game, in the near future. We don't have anything to announce as of yet, but we will let people know once we have something to announce.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@iyagovos said in Mudrunner (Console version):

Hi there,

We are currently exploring our best options to support mods in the console versions of Spintires: MudRunner, but as of today, we don't have plans to do so.

With regards to DLC, we hear you, and we're currently working on new content to introduce to the game, in the near future. We don't have anything to announce as of yet, but we will let people know once we have something to announce.

Does anyone else on here just feel like this is a bot repsonding? Every response to this situation is the exact same wording. Nothing says F*#k off like just copying and pasting same statement over and over rather than taking time to talk to the community.

@SloppySlingers

While the responses we use are typically quite similar, that's simply because that's all we have to say on the topics at the moment.

As soon as we have more to say on the topic, we'll address mods and new content.

@iyagovos well the devs must of took vacation after the cash grab at the games release because we have been hearing the same statements since the game released. And i know the game has only been out for a little over a month, but do you not understand how boring the game is with no additional content. Do you actually play the game yourself and see how we the consumers could be disappointed?

@sloppyslingers It feels like you’re honestly coming off a bit disappointed which I could definitely understand the game is now boring once you complete it and you see Vidoes of mod reviews and realize it honestly doesn’t even matter cause you don’t get to use the mod. I like the hell out of this game and the graphics are very amazing and every little detail but this new update was just a new camera really that was it and steering wheel support that I heard most people’s wheels aren’t compatible. I wish they would put in the mirrors and stuff by now and at least light sinc or something for multiplayer like rockstar did it for Gta5 I’m sure they can do it on this game (yes I know I just compared gta 5 to spintires In a way and I’m aware that they run on different engines etc but still there’s a mod for pc that allows for lights to sinc so they should be able to do it for there own game but anyways I’m out and won’t be touching mudrunner for a while tbh until it gets a hefty update

last edited by dontdoit

Don't need light and mirrors for now.Just something more to do.Like-Do something,before you can even get to Log delivering!Drain or fill a lake to get across.Build a bridge with a crane using planks.Travel to get planks or specified truck for the job.Which could be drowned or in trouble or Just turned on its side in swampy area.You will get a hard time to get all the gear before you could even start a job itself.You get the point anyways.
And I freakin' love this game.I completed it with one star,every single map.Now Im doing time trial.I completed "The Bog" with one star on hardcore in 21 minutes today.Try to beat that LoL

I have mods now and the game is great!!! I hope they don't do anything to the console version!!!! Lol!!!!

@rubicon79 said in Mudrunner (Console version):

I have mods now and the game is great!!! I hope they don't do anything to the console version!!!! Lol!!!!

Very mature reaction mate, very mature...

@rubicon79 Hi there,

Please don't disparage people that play in other ways than you here. We're all fans of MudRunner, and everybody deserves to have an opinion, as well as to ask for the game that they want.

IMO going to consoles was a big mistake before features was ironed out and game was ready content-wise.

@rubicon79 I understand you sceptism!But I think otherwise.Game has a Huge potential.And DEV's said that content is coming.And I think they understand what is the current situation with it and they know what they need to do!I know everyone is, more or less, about MOD'ding in this game.But Me here, I rather choose "Quality" not "Quantity" Like with everything else pretty much.But that's just me, Thank's!

@iyagovos

Is it possible to introduce different tire and suspension options for current trucks and possibly have more 4x4's? This would give us console players a bit more customization, maybe build A couple pickup trucks that can carry 2 log points and maybe goals or challenges to unlock different tires and suspension for that particular vehicle. That Gives console players goals to finish with each vehicle and would be fun and rewarding.
The trucks that are in the game but you can't pick in the menu (c4130)can't you add them to the menu? Also a quick fix, if I just want to pick three trucks on a mission for fun I can't because of the stars, can u fix for players that just want to cruise in vehicles. Maybe just not count for progress but at least we can just explore with trucks we want.
Game is amazing, and just think you guys can really make this work for consoles with dlc and map packs..