Missing machinery is actually missing

Trying to complete the first map on Michigan black river. The mission is titled “missing machinery” and yup.. it’s dang sure missing! It doesn’t show where to pick up the drilling spare parts anymore. Pretty sure it fell through the map. And I cannot restart another mission because I moved the trailer and now it keeps saying there might be an obstruction? So I moved the trailer more and now I can’t find it! And I still can’t restart!

@1200x864 said in Missing machinery is actually missing:

plete the first map on Michigan black river. The mission is titled “missing machinery” and yup.. it’s dang sure missing! It doesn’t show where to pick up the drilling spare parts anymore. Pretty sure it fell through the map. And I cannot restart another mission because I moved the trailer and now it keeps saying there might be an obstruction? So I moved the trailer more and now I can’t find it! And I still can’t re

This is also happening to me. It looks like there are 50 items about 100m fallen through the map, restarting the mission won't reset. Having this broken mission tracked lags the game to an unplayable state.

This is the last task I have left on the map, guess I will have to wait for a patch to complete.

I am waiting for the fix to this problem too. Just selecting the mission makes my game super slow and causes glitches like spawning under map.

Same problem here, i cannot accept the mission at factory but it shows on my "to-do" list. So no chance to even start the mission...

Hopefully the next patch will solve that mission-problem

i was able to get 2 of the 4 pieces to the factory, the other 2 were down the muddy road to the west on the hillside, they've disappeared. Now every time i complete another mission that one becomes active but can't be completed.

Hoping they have this fixed soon.

My brother is having the same problem with this on his XBOX ONE X. While playing co-op we started tackling this task and the two eastern crates were loaded then while unpacking the first crate while the second crate was resting on the trailer bed the unpacked resting crate dropped through the trailer and disappeared. Then when the formerly packed crate was repacked it too disappeared. The other tow crates were delivered. Now the task cannot be reset to try again. I didn't have any problem as the host in co-op when I did it on my XBOX ONE S.