CTD every round

I get CTD in this game every single round, and that is not an exaggeration. I have the game on my SSD and have a done a fresh install. Someone please help as I really want to enjoy this game.

This has been been happening for a few months so has nothing to do with latest update.

SPECS:

i5 8400

1070ti

16GB RAM

This post is deleted!

Sounds like a bad ram chip. When the game tries to write something to ram and it's unable to, it will usually crash the process. Which leaves you right at the desktop. Since windows doesn't really use that much ram itself, you usually don't get the blue screen unless you're doing something really OS intensive, like running a lot of applications at the same time. Since you're telling us its only when playing the game, I'm not thinking it's your video ram either, or you'd see more errors/crashes when just doing day-to-day things.

Before you do anything else, try validating the game files and see if it repeats. If it does, try looking for updated NATIVE Nvidia drivers (they have one posted as of March 23, 2020- https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/159092), do NOT rely on windows default drivers. After that, try running other games that are just as resource hungry and see if you can replicate it...

If, after all that, you still have the problem, you might want to consider replacing your ram.