MudRunner Youtuber is no more?

I was checking around yesterday to see what my subscribers was up to, and apparently MudRunner/SnowRunner/Grand Theft Auto V Youtuber SD1ONE channel has been taken down.

Looking via Twitter SD1ONE is claiming to be a victim of hacking, going by his tweets Team Youtube is in no rush to help him either.

It sucks, he didn't do commentary but I liked this guys vehicle comparison and news videos.

I'm honestly a bit surprised it happened to SD1ONE and not TomCat. Isn't TC the one generally more disliked in the community?

@justinlynch3 said in MudRunner Youtuber is no more?:

I was checking around yesterday to see what my subscribers was up to, and apparently MudRunner/SnowRunner/Grand Theft Auto V Youtuber SD1ONE channel has been taken down.

Looking via Twitter SD1ONE is claiming to be a victim of hacking, going by his tweets Team Youtube is in no rush to help him either.

It sucks, he didn't do commentary but I liked this guys vehicle comparison and news videos.

I'm honestly a bit surprised it happened to SD1ONE and not TomCat. Isn't TC the one generally more disliked in the community?

Yes... that is very surprising. I loved SD1ONE's MudRunner videos a lot too.
It's a shame that that happened. 😞

Man I would rather watch SD’s videos, TomCat is SOOOOOO ANNOYING He doesn’t shut the hell up and sounds like he is 14. I was thinking of doing a YouTube channel but I have no time to set all that up especially since I just opened my own repair shop.

I will try to be a lot more active on the forums been quite busy

@1967KAISERJEEP said in MudRunner Youtuber is no more?:

Man I would rather watch SD’s videos, TomCat is SOOOOOO ANNOYING He doesn’t shut the hell up and sounds like he is 14. I was thinking of doing a YouTube channel but I have no time to set all that up especially since I just opened my own repair shop.

I will try to be a lot more active on the forums been quite busy

Matter of opinion, really... personally, I don't find him annoying.
Each to their own though.

TC doesn't bother me either. My kids like his vids too. SD1 was more fun for me to watch. I hope he gets his stuff back up and running.

@simhunt77 said in MudRunner Youtuber is no more?:

TC doesn't bother me either. SD1 was more fun for me to watch. I hope he gets his stuff back up and running.

Yes, exactly. I hope so too.

@8x8, @simhunt77, he's back. He no longer has playlists, though, so you'll have to search for a specific comparison through everything he has on the channel.

last edited by FirebonE

@FirebonE said in MudRunner Youtuber is no more?:

@8x8, @simhunt77, he's back. He no longer has playlists, though, so you'll have to seach for a specific comparison through everything he has on the channel.

Ah, nice! Thanks for telling! 🙂

I know of a Youtuber that made a great, hilarious, sexy, amazing, creative, outstanding, and wacky video on MudRunner 🙂