Forever a naut

There is a bug where the second dialogue wont start after you pick up the capitans journal after defeating the boss. So I can turn in the quest because it still thinks I need to collect all the evidence. Yes I checked the cage the scratches on the boat and the bodies on the ground. I email a save for you guys to look at. And since I cant move forward in the quest I cannot remove vasco from my party.

Hello jkipp82 !

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your save 🙂
We are currently investigating the issue.

Regards !

Hello again jkipp82 !

May I ask if you edited some files of the game ? When we loaded your save, we could notice some strange datas (like negative remaining points, all talents and attributes unlocked despite your level, ...)

It could have corrupted your save and your progress.
Thanks !

I am actually Experiencing the same Problem on the PlayStation Version of the game.
It is not letting me accept any companion side quests.
Overall it’s been a excellent game up until this point. ☹
But I hate that I’m locked out of xp from other side quests

just had this issue, i can't deal with bugs like this, sadly will have to give up this game and my money

I had the same bug several weeks ago, I guess the problem still isn't solved... That's too bad... I finished the game but gave up on my companions' quests, unfortunately... I don't wanna play the whole game all over again right now, but honestly you guys should take more times before releasing a game, especially when there are big bugs like this one.

@Focus_Farah Maybe I may ask you? What about bigger fonts? Now, the game is literally unplayable on TVs. Without binoculars, of course.

Obsidian, for example, already made their patch, excuses and bigger fonts. When are you planning to deliver this option?

They released a game in a hurry so much bugs start with this damn romance bullshit I can't even get the trophies due to the lack of bugs that can be fixed easily from there side.

WASTED 50 EURO ON A NEW GAME THAT DOESNT EVEN GET UPDATED, AND THE DEVS DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY OR WHAT ITS WHINING ABOUT SAME STORY DIFFERENT COMPANY.