Any devs still looking at our suggestions?

If yes, do more community surveys, let us decide on changes because you guys clearly can't.

Hi Zayzek,

The devs and the team are continuously looking at community feedback and input, and have made changes directly due to that feedback. Currently, the team is focusing on bug fixes, optimization, and polish. For those who may not have seen, Derek - our Head of Production - has been posting a monthly State of Production post that is meant to keep the community in the loop about what we have been working on that month, updates, and what is being worked on going forward. Here is the most recent State of Production #3.

Cheers!

@DaraDef said in Any devs still looking at our suggestions?:

Hi Zayzek,

The devs and the team are continuously looking at community feedback and input, and have made changes directly due to that feedback. Currently, the team is focusing on bug fixes, optimization, and polish. For those who may not have seen, Derek - our Head of Production - has been posting a monthly State of Production post that is meant to keep the community in the loop about what we have been working on that month, updates, and what is being worked on going forward. Here is the most recent State of Production #3.

Cheers!

Good to hear. Personally, I appreciate the update and commitment.

@DaraDef please take a look at my suggestions to the weapon balancing/TTK

Actualy that is true, mistakes have been made. Prob the right direction will now come.

@DaraDef Then why have no game breaking bugs been fixed for months?

I have 300h in the game ... I left the game. I'll be coming back from time to time so see if it gets any better as i still hoping it can be a great title.

I was looking for hardcore realistic shooter...but now it's just "run faster" game and no1 cares about tactical gameplay. tehr are still some tactical elements in hardcore coop but it's not enough and I get bored after 2 rounds. we need pvp tactical (or just me).

devs ..go and check mechanics in titles like "escape from tarkov". rly awesome hardcore gameplay - something that u had with 1st insurgency but u lost it with sandstorm