Bug :Amongst the Ghosts

Hi,
During this quest I have to search Captain Rolf's office. Everything has been searched but I have no way out of the building.
All my backups are in this building. once relaunched an object is highlighted in the office but no way to take it. I play on Xbox one

last edited by legrdmaitre

Hello,

Did you do the following steps in that order ?

• Getting the key from Rolf's office
  • Searching the basement
  • Going back to the office to get the notes that are still there ?

There is a known issue with that exact order of action that blocks you into the building.

If you can go back to before you searched the basement, pick up all the office notes first, this should unlock the door after you searched the basement.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards.

last edited by Focus_Victor

There is a known issue with that exact order of action that blocks you into the building.

• nice you didnt manage to patch this till Now, since its known for a month or more....

the only thing i can do now is to load a savestate loosing 3 hours of playing - Well Done!

I have the same issue and did the mission in the exact way as described - damn.
Why are you blocking the doors anyway? Even if the mission is broken I could go on with the game.

And yes - me also loosing 3 hours because autosave created savegames while I was searching the building. Nothing happened, so why are savegames created 😞

Hope you can fix this!