Does anyone else get this spam message when posting?

I've been getting this a lot and am wondering if others are getting it too?
0_1512252250532_spam.jpg

@Tattoo
Sorry man, never seen that before...

@mexican_420, I get this a lot and have messaged Nethios about it and he told me I had to contact Akismet.com. So I had to contact them 3 times now and they said that it was fixed, but I still get this error message when posting a link to something.

Just curious is all.

@Tattoo
You get the error when posting ANY link, even if it doesn't involve that site at all? o.0

@mexican_420, Yes, I was getting the error every time and that's why I had to contact Akismet.com. It stopped doing it for a while and now it's doing it again. I posted stmods . ru and I got the message just a bit ago so lets see if it does it again now.

Yep. I'm getting it again when I post that stmods . ru without the spaces now.

EDIT: I didn't get that message yesterday when I post that yesterday.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not getting this message with every link because I posted a link to an image right after this.

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo

I kept getting it on one of my posts (with no links) that I tried to edit twice. The first edit worked fine, but every single time I tried to edit it after that it would give me the spam message.

Edit:
That was several days ago though and this is my first post since.

Edit:
Seems to work fine now.

Edit:
Just trying more edits 😛

Edit:
My other post was big though, could have been that...

last edited by Justcallmeow

@justcallmeow, Thanks. I get it when editing a post too. Frickin' annoying. This is getting very old. Not liking this forum.

Hi @Tattoo,

It's likely something we need to tweak with the Askimet settings on our end, is it only a specific site that you're getting those messages with? I noticed you said that you weren't with every link, but I was wondering if you knew which ones specifically they were, in case we need to whitelist them.

@iyagovos, Thanks, but it seems sporadic. It started with a link to the Oovee forums, then to another. Lately it's been just stmods . ru, but I was able to post this just a couple days ago with no problems.

last edited by Tattoo