Vasco's quest is bugged [Oriflamme]

Hi.

The mission about the Oriflamme is buggy for me. I interacted with the orange lights on the ground, beat the monster, picked up the letter, but I still have the quest going on. I do not think I had a cinematic either (from what I saw on Youtube, it validates the quest). I go round in circles in the area, trying to debug the mission without success... I have to keep Vasco with me and I can't do the other companions' quests.

I don't really want to load a save from two days ago since I played many hours since then...

I'm desperate and it feels like I'm alone to have this bug... Thanks...

last edited by Kaliya

Hello,

Did you use any cheat, save modifier or installed any mod on your game ?

If not, could you please send us your save file.

You should find it here C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GreedFall using your File Explorer. We recommend making a manual save (with this type of name: save_xx-xx-2019_09-53-26.fsav) and sending it instead of sending an autosave file.

You can send the files to support@focus-home.com (please put a link to this thread in the mail to help us threat the problem faster).

Best Regards.

I am playing on PS4, gonna send my save file right now, please keep me updated 🙂

@Kaliya Also, what do you mean by "I go round in circles in the area" ? You could try walking back to the cave before that area, and maybe go back to talk to the admiral in New-Serene and see if it let you validate the quest there ?

@Focus_Victor said in Vasco's quest is bugged [Oriflamme]:

support@focus-home.com

I tried it, it doesn't validate the quest when I go back to the Admiral (Vasco only says he found the wreckage but has nothing to report about it, yet. Something like that), it doesn't work either when I return in the cave then go back to the ship.

I go round in circles in the area trying to trigger a cutscene or interact with the wreckage, monsters on the ground,... again but nothing happens.

The PS4 patch didn't do anything for my problem... 😞

Hello @Kaliya
This is really odd. Would you mind sharing your saves with us once more with the current Patch on so we can take a look at it?

last edited by Raibi

Sure! I'm gonna do this, thanks

I ‘m having this exact problem. Any solution?

@Buchlaw They are unresponsive on here. I have the same problem.