Version 1.3.1 - 1st Gen CPU crash resolution and feedback.

We are still noticing reports of some users, mostly on first generation AMD CPU’s having issues running Insurgency: Sandstorm. To resolve this we ask that players ensure they are running on the latest game version (1.3.1.83625), have updated their GPU drivers, tried restarting their PC’s and have re-verified their game cache on Steam by following the steps below.

• Right click Insurgency: Sandstorm in your Steam library
  • Select “Properties”
  • Navigate to the “Local Files” tab
  • Select “Verify Integrity Of Game Files”
  • Reboot your PC once verification has been completed.

We have also been informed by Steam user: Theophilus that the following AMD drivers have resolved the crashing issue for a few users on AMD systems.

• Download and install the AMD 19.5.2 drivers or roll back to them if you are on a higher version.
  • Then verify the game cache by following the steps above.

This should resolve the issue in the majority of cases, even for non AMD users, however, if you are still experiencing crashes after following the steps above, we have put out a special CrashTesting branch which contains a potential stable version as well as additional crash logging for our team.

To access this build:

• Right click Insurgency: Sandstorm in your Steam library
  • Select “Properties”
  • Navigate to the “Betas” tab
  • Select “crashtesting” under the beta opt-into dropdown. (If you do not see that branch restart your steam client).
  • Select close on the bottom right of the window.
  • Restart steam to allow it to update your game to that branch.

If this branch works for you, please let us know in this thread. If it does not, please also post a reply in that thread letting us know your system specs and when the crash is occurring for you.

• Please list your full pc specs or provide a DxDiag.
  • Please list your video settings and driver version.
  • Please let us know when this crash occurs (e.g upon loading the game, during the main menu, in local play, in online play etc..)
  • Please let us know if anything unusual happens before the crash, or if the crash only occurs on certain levels / modes / etc..
  • When submitting a UE4 crash report please include a description and your SteamID and your CPU type.

Try community servers and c if it continues

@chaton I don´t know if you have noticed or if someone at NWI cares, but the game gets more broken with every update and worse with every patch.
It won´t be long and you will have to delete the shit and start again from scratch.
Start with firing all managers involved; I think no job has been done worse to date ...

Man, what diarrhea just came out of your mouth?

I'm having issues staying connected and playing the game - The system keeps crashing, i'm in the game but not, players around me are runningand not moving or get stuck by an object, bots are there but cant be shot and you can run through them. the system freezes and then kicks you out saying Server error lost connection. Its not an internet issue.
system -
windows 7
AMD FX 9370 Eight core 4.40 ghz
16GB Ram
AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

Hey @mo1ponty,

Do you happen to have a video regarding the issue you are experiencing, please?

@chaton

almost year further and still when people vote random the server crashes black screen
🙂 im giving up on this game.

I've been running this driver version (19.5.2) at least since a couple of weeks before the game update. So whatever introduced the crashes it also happens with this version, though with a much lower frequency i guess. Currently i'm not experiencing crashes, so those three crashes i had 2 weeks ago was all i got so far.

i know my PC is a old specs but it can still can run game smoothly
Here is my:
_ CPU i7 4770s
_ RAM 8GB
_ RX 570 4GB
_ SSD 128GB
_ HDD 2TB
I bought game yesterday, and played about 1hour, it freezed then crash the game out.
I searched and found out many posts, they said this game has a bad optimization. And i was very disappointed much
Hope technical will help me some tricks to solve my problem or you guys give me an update to fix it soon pls
Insurgency was succesful game, but the sandstorm can't do the same what insurgency did.
Thanks

My Client is crashing withing a few seconds after entering a match.
My specs are:
Ryzen R5 2600
2x Trydent Z 3200MHz 8GB Sticks
MSI RX 580 Graphics Card
1TB SSD
1TB 7200 HD

I have played 600 hrs on this game. This started happening since the last hotfix.
Crash code:
InsurgencyClient_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

My game always crash. I was never able to access the main menu. It always crash when loading the main menu. Then the crash report client pops up.
My system specs
Ryzen 5 3600
2x Avexir Core 2 titanium 3200 8gb
Gigabyte RX5700XT Gaming OC 8GB
1TB HDD
120 GB SSD

Here's what it said on the crash
LoginId:46bc90a942486a9e2eb119a5cf8946a3
EpicAccountId:

Unhandled exception

kernel32
ntdll

I've followed every instruction and even rolled back my drivers from 20.2.2 to 19.5.2

pls fix

looks like they don't even give a fu#k about this issue.

having an issue where i cant see my character on load up and its just a vest floating![0_1613239998796_Capture.PNG](Uploading 100%)