Insurgency Sandstorm stutter issues in version 1.4.0.85720

Insurgency Sandstorm stutter issues in version 1.4.0.85720.

The frametime jumps up and down like crazy, sometimes I get 7ms and when I rotate the camera jumps to 90ms sometimes, you can see it in the video. (My video)

Youtube Video

Hello people! Since I bought this game (09/2018) I still could not play it properly.
Moments after I enter a game (official servers[any mode], community servers, bots) I get an insufferable stutter everytime I move or do something in the game.
I have tryed everything, starting from steam launch options, pasing to nvidia control panel, cleaning the cache, reinstall the game, verify integrity, recommended graphical settings, low settings, high settings, no steam overlay, no rivatuner/msi OSD ; not a single thing fix this issue for me.
Hope the video shows what im talking about, and I know im not the only one having this issue.
My setup:
MOBO: Asus Z170-A
CPU: Intel i5 6600K
GPU: Evga Nvidia 1660Ti 6GB
RAM: 16Gb DDR4 2666Mhz
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 480Gb(OS)
SSD: Intel 660p 1Tb (Game)
(I already tryed installing the game in the same disk as the OS).

If I had the chance I'd already returned the game. The game runs like thrash for me. And everytime it gets updated something else breaks and you'll probably "fix it" with a hotfix in a week.

**Yesterday I couldn't play the game because I got the message "Kicked from server: Steam authentication failed." for almost 10 hours. **

20190910200744_1.jpg

Im really pissed I you can tell.

Hey @mfascioli

We're sorry that you were experiencing this. I'll pass the performance issue on to the team, so they can have a look at it.

Regarding "kicked from server", have you tried to verify intergrity of game files?

@mfascioli said in Insurgency Sandstorm stutter issues in version 1.4.0.85720:

I have tryed everything, starting from steam launch options, pasing to nvidia control panel, cleaning the cache, reinstall the game, verify integrity

"I have tryed everything, starting from steam launch options, pasing to nvidia control panel, cleaning the cache, reinstall the game, verify integrity..."

This post is deleted!