My PC is hooked up to my TV, I play via lapboard from about 8 feet away. I have a Bluetooth mono headset with a mic for communication. The mic seems to work fine, but it would be nice to have a way to get VoIP chat to output strictly through the earpiece. As of now I can't get any VoIP chat through the earpiece because it outputs through my AV receiver. From 8 feet away, with all the sound effects & music it's impossible to hear what's actually being said over VoIP. I know that I'm probably in the minority when it comes to (1) the way my PC is hooked up and (2) the kind of headset I'm using. I could use a Bluetooth stereo headset with a built in mic, and if I set that to my default sound output and recording device it functions fine and I can hear VoIP and still play, but I enjoy my 5.1 immersive sound. It compliments this game very much.

I'm on the latest version of Windows 10, I have my Nvidia HD Audio as my default output, my Bluetooth headset as my default communications device as well as my default recording device.

Also, is anyone else experiencing 1.5 second or so game freezes every time they initialize a VoIP?