Regarding Console Mods

Hi all,

The first goal of the team at Saber was to bring the Spintires experience to consoles in a new improved version. Releasing the best possible base game was the first priority. Now the goal is to fix the last remaining technical issues and bring some of the most requested features in the game (working mirrors in cockpit view is one of these such features). Additionally, the team are now focused on bringing additional content such as new maps and new vehicles to the game, which will be properly announced once we have new information about them.

We hear your requests about mods on consoles and we understand them. They won't be available in the short run on PS4 and Xbox One. But we plan to support MudRunner in the long run and we'll develop future updates with community feedback in mind.

If have any other questions, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions post.

Cheers!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@iyagovos said in Regarding Console Mods:

Hi all,

The first goal of the team at Saber was to bring the Spintires experience to consoles in a new improved version. Releasing the best possible base game was the first priority. Now the goal is to fix the last remaining technical issues and bring some of the most requested features in the game (wheel support on consoles and working mirrors in cockpit view are on the list).

I don't want to read into this too deeply, but the way this is worded implies that game development priority is for consoles first. This thread is about console mods so I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I've seen far too many games that prioritized consoles at the expense of the PC version. I'm a PC player (mods FTW!) and just wanted to say that this was my first thought when I read the bolded text above. Can you clarify since I assume that wasn't the intended message?

@gamer1000k said in Regarding Console Mods:

@iyagovos said in Regarding Console Mods:

Hi all,

The first goal of the team at Saber was to bring the Spintires experience to consoles in a new improved version. Releasing the best possible base game was the first priority. Now the goal is to fix the last remaining technical issues and bring some of the most requested features in the game (wheel support on consoles and working mirrors in cockpit view are on the list).

I don't want to read into this too deeply, but the way this is worded implies that game development priority is for consoles first. This thread is about console mods so I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I've seen far too many games that prioritized consoles at the expense of the PC version. I'm a PC player (mods FTW!) and just wanted to say that this was my first thought when I read the bolded text above. Can you clarify since I assume that wasn't the intended message?

We're talking to console players in this text. All platforms are developed equally and will be updated with patches and new content in the future.

Y does the mudrunner mod website say there is definitely going to be mods when u guys are saying that theres a possibility of the mods on console...

@the-guy-you-hate said in Regarding Console Mods:

Y does the mudrunner mod website say there is definitely going to be mods when u guys are saying that theres a possibility of the mods on console...

This post basically says they want to fix bugs first, and bring in the most requested features.

If console mods are most requested, I'm sure its on their list of things to do, you just have to be patient.

Considering they made a sticky post about it, I'm sure it is on their list of things to do.

I hope soon would like some jeeps, dodges and toyotas

1 volante
2 volante
3 volante
4 por volante
5 retrovisor

Pretty much us console guys are fucked. And just gotta hope for the best.

@redwoodsmith said in Regarding Console Mods:

Pretty much us console guys are fucked. And just gotta hope for the best.

Yep......

so your saying no console mods at all

guess us console guys will just have to sit back an see fingers crossed for mods soon

Just got the game and I want some mods

@iyagovos What you should do is look at Farming Simulator 2017 they have console mods and a mod hub to pick form I think it would be a good idea if you looked at the way they did this and you put it into mudrunner

I was reading on the mod site there will be console mods that true or its gonna be a while jus wondering if any one had any current info about it i also agree with looking at how farm sim does it and far cry 4 for xbox i use mods on both and it runs flawless

last edited by revs

@revs said in Regarding Console Mods:

I was reading on the mod site there will be console mods that true or its gonna be a while jus wondering if any one had any current info about it i also agree with looking at how farm sim does it and far cry 4 for xbox i use mods on both and it runs flawless

Hi! The original post still applies

We hear your requests about mods on consoles and we understand them. They won't be available in the short run on PS4 and Xbox One. But we plan to support Spintires: MudRunner in the long run and we'll develop future updates with community feedback in mind.

@iyagovos I understand that it takes time to do the mods and everything and people are arguing back and forth. I was wondering if in the time being a couple cool vehicles everything for it. maybe just a free roam option outside the regular missions for the time being is all. is that easier than mod stuff just sell a few developer vehicles for 2.99 just a thought could help pay for the mod stuff and keep fans interested till. Well I probably pissed off someone, I don't know what goes into making these things possible so if it's harder than it seems than damn guess back to waiting. I bought the game for pc and wouldn't work for 2.5 years and now I have it for ps4 and all the cool stuff I've been dying to play still isn't available so trying to be patient

last edited by joshmittie

@joshmittie

Hi there!

We've just updated the main post to say this, but we are currently working on additional content for MudRunner, which includes new vehicles for the game. We'll have more to say about that in the near future 🙂

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Oi precisamos de veículos novos dlc, pelo menos um caminhão velho em ferrujado