Repeatedly unlocking clothing i already have

In an attempt to make the unlocking via levels a bit more interesting, i bought all the 100 and alot of the 200 token clothing a while ago so i could unlock some cooler gear by leveling.

Since then however, i've noticed on two occasions that the game is still handing out stuff i already bought or unlocked. I just unlocked "Loose Fit Black - Red A", a 100 token head scarf, which i definately bought a week or two ago.
While i personally don't much care for achievements, visual unlocks and the like: now that it is in there, i find it frustrating that it doesn't work properly (yes, that is the psycho effect you added by integrating this "shop" and it's why i usually despise this kind of thing).

And while i'm at it, please remove the team damage reflection which has been asked countless times by now, and also the weapon retraction mechanic when encountering other players or npcs in very close quarters, thanks.

@Feuerholz said in Repeatedly unlocking clothing i already have:

In an attempt to make the unlocking via levels a bit more interesting, i bought all the 100 and alot of the 200 token clothing a while ago so i could unlock some cooler gear by leveling.

that sounds like a "smart way" to unlock rare items by spending less -- you just buy all cheap stuff until only rare items are left.

not sure if it's not "unfair" way of obtaining rare items.

I see two solutions -- discard money at all -- so you only unlock items, or vice versa -- get paid with credits and spend them on rare stuff of your choice.

anyway, in current implementation it's even worse than it could be.

last edited by lafoxxx92

@Feuerholz said in Repeatedly unlocking clothing i already have:

And while i'm at it, please remove the team damage reflection which has been asked countless times by now, and also the weapon retraction mechanic when encountering other players or npcs in very close quarters, thanks.

you'd better create separate topic -- "1 issue=1 thread". besides, this one seems to be a duplicate. Reported earlier: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/40764/won-item-already-in-possession

last edited by lafoxxx92

@lafoxxx92
The reason i'm posting several things in here is because, yes, as well as with this bug right here, alot has been reported already but not fixed. I'd even argue that all the bugs and issues should be known, because all of them have been reported. So this was just a small reminder, because at times it feels like the bugfixing is really slow.

Anyway, had this bug happen again just now. 😞

20190809223839_1.jpg
20190809223907_1.jpg

@Feuerholz
The game compensates by giving you the value of the duplicate item. Notice that you received 200 credits. I’m not sure how the free unlocks work, but buying cheap items to force rarer unlocks doesn’t seem to work...and it seems as if it’s done by design.

@EyeofHorus does it? I don't remember getting C1000 after unlocking uniform camo I bought for that very price.

@lafoxxx92 said in Repeatedly unlocking clothing i already have:

@EyeofHorus does it? I don't remember getting C1000 after unlocking uniform camo I bought for that very price.

You don't get the full price. You get 100 credits on each level-up, and if you get a duplicate item you're rewarded with another 100 points, not the value of whatever you got. Getting full compensation would be a nice touch, though.

So basically purchasing all the 100's and 200's in an effort to make unlocking more interesting is a pointless effort. Man, this game really doesn't make it easy...