Aphra companion info

Here's Aphra

https://twitter.com/greedfall/status/1161306418680606720?s=19

She's a naturalist looking for the cure. She is also fascinated by the natives

last edited by Eagle Pursuit

Oh I like her already. Might have to have her and Siora as my main team.

Interesting! With her actions in the trailers, I think she is going to be a very interesting character. It looks like she goes straight to examining our Malichor marks upon our first encounter, and at some point pulls a weapon on us. I love complex characters! And science!

We think at this point that she is romanceable by male player characters, right?

I think the gun-pulling incident is going to be interesting.

Ostensibly, de Sardet shares her objective of finding the cure. Could it be that de Sardet can choose to withhold the cure in order to benefit the natives or for some other reason?

@tudorhousewife said in Aphra companion info:

Interesting! With her actions in the trailers, I think she is going to be a very interesting character. It looks like she goes straight to examining our Malichor marks upon our first encounter, and at some point pulls a weapon on us. I love complex characters! And science!

We think at this point that she is romanceable by male player characters, right?

She is romancable by males. It was in an earlier trailer.

last edited by Red Leader

Seem very interesting. Now I have trouble to set my ideal team.

@Ben-Kenobi said in Aphra companion info:

Seem very interesting. Now I have trouble to set my ideal team.

I think its best to have an overview of what you want to do and craft your ideal team around that. It is sounding like none of us will have the same playthrough and I am so friken excited about that.

last edited by Red Leader

@Red-Leader My main companion will be the one I will romance (Vasco).
Second will mostly depend on mission but Aphra seem to share my goal so maybe she will come along with me more than I think before.

@Ben-Kenobi said in Aphra companion info:

@Red-Leader My main companion will be the one I will romance (Vasco).
Second will mostly depend on mission but Aphra seem to share my goal so maybe she will come along with me more than I think before.

Hope Vasco is a good romance for you!