Future RPGs you are looking forward to? Similar games to Greedfall?

Not strictly Greedfall related, but I'm curious what other players on this forum recommend or are looking forward to.... Aside from Cyberpunk and Death Stranding, I don't see much else that appeals to me coming out in the near future.

Any other games on your radar for strong "choices matter" single-player RPG qualities (especially with fantasy or sci-fi settings)? (I've already played most of Bioware's and Bethesda's back catalogues and recently loved playing Detroit Become Human, the Wolf Among Us and Senua's Sacrifice).

Only Cyberpunk2077 for me.

Tales of Arise, Cyberpunk 2077 and FF7 Remake. Also have an eye on the Granblue Fantasy Relink game. Mostly JRPGs for me

last edited by Red Leader

I'm sorta interested in the new Star Wars game releasing in November. There is also Remnant: From the Ashes but I don't know much about that at the moment.

Cyberpunk is the obvious one. There's also Dying Light 2 which while not a full RPG has some RPG elements and an increased focus on choice. Also Borderlands 3 but that's a very different type of RPG 😛

Chronological:
Greedfall, Zelda Links Awakening, Final Fantasy 8 Remaster, The Outer Worlds, Death Stranding, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Watch Dogs Legion, Cyberpunk 2077

@CloudMcRip Oh yea forgot about the 8 remaster. Add that to my list.

Cyberpunk 2077 and Final Fantasy 8 Remaster

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Dying Light 2 (which will be more RPG this time compared to the first part)