SteamDB

One of the delightful things about Steam is that games which are developed on Steam can be sort of tracked to a limited extent using a third party website called SteamDB. As such, one thing that has already appeared is the achievements.

I'll warn you that this may be a bit spoilery, so if you don't want spoilers, steer clear.

https://steamdb.info/app/606880/stats/

Yeah, they update database often. It reveal some plot and romance option already. But if you don't care about that, you should checking this database.

So...will this be the final trophy list? @Ben-Kenobi you mentioned it gets updated regularly, does that mean this trophy list might change or be added to?

@tudorhousewife I don't know for sure. But they promise 3 different ending but currently Greedfall's trophy show only 2.
So I assume they will add more trophy later (they still have nearly 2 month to do that though)

last edited by Ben Kenobi

@Ben-Kenobi Thanks, was also wondering about the number of romance achievements - I wonder if that will change? I don't want to spoil what it says there on this forum, so trying to be vague! 😉

@tudorhousewife The temptation is there but I'm resisting looking.

@tudorhousewife said in SteamDB:

@Ben-Kenobi Thanks, was also wondering about the number of romance achievements - I wonder if that will change? I don't want to spoil what it says there on this forum, so trying to be vague! 😉

It's still very possible for them to add more achievements. Whether they will or not is anyone's guess.

If they do not add any more romance achievements, then it may indicate that the romances that unlock achievements are more critical to the main storyline than any other ones.

last edited by Eagle Pursuit

/Spoiler

In light of the recent revelation that Kurt can't be romanced by Male de Sardet, it appears that the achievement for romancing him can only be acquired by a Female de Sardet. That's unfortunate.

/Spoiler

@Eagle-Pursuit said in SteamDB:

[spoiler]

In light of the recent revelation that Kurt can't be romanced by Male de Sardet, it appears that the achievement for romancing him can only be acquired by a Female de Sardet. That's unfortunate.

[/spoiler]

I was thinking the same, Andromeda all over again.. lol

last edited by Agrotank

Well, I think I don't have to look at this database anymore because I already know what I want today.

A few more achievements have been added to the DB, including a third romance achievement.

I think we can assume that all the romances will eventually get an achievement.

They've added 3 ending achievements.

@Eagle-Pursuit Yeah, seem like good (perfect) ending will be very hard to obtain.

@Ben-Kenobi Good, this is how it should be.

I read five endings now?! Wow. Replay value went way up for me. 😉

last edited by tudorhousewife

@tudorhousewife Haha I hear ya. I take forever to beat games so I will probably only play through this once for now since other stuff will be out by the time I finish it.

@Red-Leader Lots of stuff coming out in September!

@tudorhousewife Yep. Nothing for me until ff7 remake and cyberpunk next year tho. Plenty of time to finish Greedfall haha.

I still curious about how different between 5 ending.

EndingChaos vs EndingNegative
If Chaos mean PC cause all faction to kill each other, what about negative?

EndingNegativeOldLand : I think PC left Old land to be wipe out by the disease.

EndingNeutral vs EndingPositive
If left old land to ruin mean negative, postive should mean we find a cure and send to them right. What about Neutral? maybe we will get neutral if we can find cure but can't balance faction's power on Teer Fradee?

What is ending we get if PC decide to conquer native/side with Theleme?

Still no fourth Romance Achievement... I'm starting to wonder about that. It looks from the new video today that Siora is for male and female PCs (I was not actually expecting that). Do you think Aphra is straight, then?