City Names!

City Names.png

Looks like part three of our developer blog series has given us the names of the cities on the island from the map - San Matheus, Hikmet and Nouvelle Serene (New Serene - which we already knew). San Matheus must be the city founded by the Thélème with its distinctive sun on the coat of arms. And Hikmet I'm guessing is the Bridge Alliance faction perhaps? Loving the amazing details of the cities on the map. Each has its own style of architecture...

New Serene:

New Serene.png

And I'm not sure which is which of these? Thoughts?

city2.png
city 3.png

I want a map for my house!

Immagine.png
This to me look like a church. And if i'm right the corresponding city with the same artstyle must be San Matheus.

last edited by Silaf

@Silaf said in City Names!:

Immagine.png
This to me look like a church. And if i'm right the corresponding city with the same artstyle must be San Matheus.

Good eye! Yes, I'm sure you're right. 😀

Looks like the middle city is on the western part of the island and the first is maybe middleish? Looks like a river is next to it. Third looks like eastern part.

Hahaha didn't realize we had a full blown map! New Serene is South and the rest were right. I love how wild the island looks, can't waiiit.

Also Serene is on the western part of the old continent so sailing into the west. Also looks like there is a dead part of the forest. There is a lot to gleam from this map.

last edited by Red Leader

D4EWZ1lUwAAjOp5.jpg_large.jpg

If you zoom in, you will see name of the faction under city's name.

San maheus, City of Theleme.
Hekmet, City of Bridge Alliance
New Serene, City of merchant.

last edited by Ben Kenobi

@Ben-Kenobi Great find. I always want to say I would totally buy this map.

I don't know how i've missed it ^^

The map in the dev blog doesn't have those boxes with town descriptions.

Near New Serene there appears to be a second settlement. Native perhaps?

@Fortune86 That would be my guess. We know they have independent factions so independent settlements make sense.

And native village can be destroy too!
D-ZPQwyU8AApF07.jpg_large.jpg

Or maybe they pop up randomly or you have to discover them to get on your map.

@Eagle-Pursuit That's what I was thinking. Maybe we just haven't "discovered" them yet? Or, maybe we can wipe them out - intentionally or accidentally. 😞

@Eagle-Pursuit Base on gameplay I watch, first map is from Lv7 while second is from Lv12. I think it's very possible that 3 village vanish because of PC's choice (ignore native's request fof help or help some faction destroy the village)

If there is an in game map that tracks everything going on...that would be amazing.