Can't stop joining games that will end legitimately within 30 seconds.

I don't know why this is suddenly such a huge issue, but it is absolutely one I have. I'd say 7/10 matches i join are in progress. And by this, I mean more than 50% completed. This is really frustrating for me and I hope you guys can fix it soon. Normally, I would just play community servers, but there are so few that actually have players in the Western US. I don't know what you should do to prioritize matches that AREN'T more than 20% played, but anything to help it would be great. Even just the ability to stay within the same NWI official server after it ends would be great. My apologies if this came across as rude; it's just frustrating. I am a huge fan of the game and hope you guys keep up the great work, and take out some major issues that are goin' on.
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to the next update, whether it be a few patches or new content.

My best advice to avoid this for now is to keep your matchmaking very specific I.E. select only one server and only one mode - this way you have a much better chance at getting in a game that is just filling up, and if you do get into a game that's halfway or close to finish, chances are higher that then the next game you match into will be at the start of the match with some of the players that were just in the last match, and then you can sometimes get on a roll with back to back beginning of the game matches. That's what's helped me avoid it anyway.

On the brightside they've mentioned they are looking into developing a lobby system or vote map in the future so this may not always be an issue as it's on their radar. Hope this helped!

Thanks @Bronbin for the explanation! It's pretty clear!

@Sniper_Kid_308 I'll pass this topic on to the team, so they can look into it!