Companion Intro: Kurt

And today we have the first of the character intros...

D-j-l85XUAAG7Pa.jpg large.jpg

It would be nice if they gave us blurbs like this on the factions.

We got a little bit before, but a bit more information would add context to these companions.

Odds are good, they are doing an info dump since launch is just over two months from now.

D4PUua6U8AEruik.jpg large.jpg

Is Kurt the dude in the middle of this picture, in the red? Can't quite tell.

@tudorhousewife I think so. I believe the protagonist is the one on the right and Constantin, the cousin/governor is on the left.

@Eagle-Pursuit

From left to right, Constantine, Kurt, presumably Vasco.

Player tell them to leave the scene and that when first boss fight on Greedfall begin.

Start around 1:10
Youtube Video

Does anyone else get Cole vibes from the Cousin?

@Fortune86 said in Companion Intro: Kurt:

Yes! Me! With the newest video that has Constantin wearing the long jacket, I barely recognized him, though. When he wears just the shirt and the big hat, I totally think of Cole. He looks super young. I wonder how he becomes Govenor of the island.

@tudorhousewife said in Companion Intro: Kurt:

Yes! Me! With the newest video that has Constantin wearing the long jacket, I barely recognized him, though. When he wears just the shirt and the big hat, I totally think of Cole. He looks super young. I wonder how he becomes Govenor of the island.

It's the 1600s. Influence and family connections are my guess.

His age (and perhaps inexperience) are perhaps why he has sent for / has been sent his Cousin to help manage the situation. Would explain why the PC is going to be the one running around and doing all the work.

His age (and perhaps inexperience) are perhaps why he has sent for / has been sent his Cousin to help manage the situation. Would explain why the PC is going to be the one running around and doing all the work.

He also get kidnap/imprison at the very first moment of Greedfall. That can tell us something too.
Your theory is very possible.

I just hope he doesn't get killed within the first few chapters of the story or turn evil or something. He's supposed to be the Governor of Selene but IIRC once we leave that town we don't go back (I'm 78% sure I read that somewhere). Not being able to return and hang out with our cousin doesn't bode too well.

@Fortune86 Town that we can't revisit is on our homeland. New Serene is on the island.

I think Constantine is not being kill off easy. But I can imagine he might be kill near the end if we go to war against Native or some faction. We heard on Story trailer that "One of our frontier suffer from brutally attack". That may happen on New Serene too.

Oh ok. I must have gotten confused with my starting areas. I figured the whole game would take place in Greedfall.

As long as Constantine turns out not to be a jerk I'll try very hard to keep him alive.

Do you think they will highlight another companion tomorrow?

@Eagle-Pursuit said in Companion Intro: Kurt:

I hope so. They've been a bit quiet this week so far - after all the info given last week. I would expect to see another companion reveal tomorrow. 🙂

@tudorhousewife said in Companion Intro: Kurt:

@Eagle-Pursuit said in Companion Intro: Kurt:

I hope so. They've been a bit quiet this week so far - after all the info given last week. I would expect to see another companion reveal tomorrow. 🙂

With no evidence I will expect the next one tomorrow.

They use word series, and Kurt reveal on Wednesday. So I hope they release new one every Wednesday too.

Guess no companion reveal today? Pretty quiet this week on the marketing front this week so far. Maybe something tomorrow?

I think if they reveal 1 companion every two weeks, they should have all 5* known companions covered by release.

*Siora, Kurt, Petrus, Yesora, and Vasco