Im starting a new account

After 800+ hours and reaching level 400+, im going to start a new account. This level scaling is BULL CRAP!!!!! I get targeted 25x's more than everyone else

last edited by LetsGoChamp

@LetsGoChamp I'd actually love to hear what happens on your new account. I've definitely been theorizing that the AI difficulty scales by player level.

@MarksmanMax said in Im starting a new account:

@LetsGoChamp I'd actually love to hear what happens on your new account. I've definitely been theorizing that the AI difficulty scales by player level.

I know it does. No doubt in mind. I just wish I had been recording some of my game footage before and after. But there's absolutely zero doubt it scales. There was a slight difference at 300. But there was a HUGE difference after 400. I mean so much so that my death count went up 400%. Yeah, I went from running games at 0 deaths to 4-6 per round. I'm also using all 3 rounds to win games. In 399 levels I never went 3 rounds. Winning the game in 1 round was always doable. And i'm not even looking at this during the free weekend. I hit 400 two weeks ago.

last edited by LetsGoChamp

lol dude play just on dedicated servers

@Dutchxarms It's not a latency issue or anything, though. It's an actual AI problem.

@LetsGoChamp said in Im starting a new account:

I know it does. No doubt in mind. I just wish I had been recording some of my game footage before and after. But there's absolutely zero doubt it scales. There was a slight difference at 300. But there was a HUGE difference after 400. I mean so much so that my death count went up 400%.

I'm only level 72 and I already felt like Sandstorm just hates me, so much so that I've uninstalled the game and am just waiting for the next update.