Let's be honest, the game feels like it is still in Alpha.......

Bugs, clunky mechanics, weird ass features, visual glitches, horrible map layouts, INVISIBLE WALLS EVERYWHERE, optimization issues, crashes, lag spikes, balancing issues. I could literally go on forever! This game is not ready, but for some reason released to full release. Almost everything has a weird mechanic bug, first person vs third person perspectives are absolutely atrocious(What you see vs what the enemy sees.), and for some reason there are parts of the games main functionality that are client side! Why are they client side? Not good enough servers? Idk... This game needs some serious micro managing, and fast.

These are two screen shots I captured today:

20190616015424_1.jpg

20190616023552_1.jpg

20190616023559_1.jpg

WHY?????? and HOW!!!!!????

I realize that you guys are independent devs, but seriously????

Suggestions: Steam sale(10% or 15% off), micro transactions for cosmetics, better marketing, maybe listen to the players who have 500-600+hrs in the game because taking and considering reviews from players with only like 50hrs and under is not feasible feedback!

Getting 21:5 on outskirts after achieving 135:0 on Precinct tells me there are some very serious issues with AI in this game. Not that AI on Precinct was that easy to overcome, but Outskirts obviously needs a lot of work. Game still has tons of issues, AI first and foremost (target acquisition is sometimes twice as fast as a human and 100% accurate, even while operating a DSHK), then the game is lagging like hell, since the last version, I have multiple video proof of that, if anyone cares. And no, it's not my system, or connection, sorry. By lagging I mean the action just stops for a 0,5-1,5 sec 10-15 times during a game. If it happens during a firefight, you're dead i.e. this is another gamebreaking issue. One would think these issues would only be present in an alpha state, but on the contrary: it was introduced with the latest version.

last edited by kanneltaja72

then don't play coop! pvp has all the regualr bugs minus all the coop bugs. It's a much more enjoyable experience @kanneltaja72

last edited by CatNipples

@kanneltaja72 I am coming ast this from a competitive PVP FPS game. Coop is whatever, there isn't much at stake for that mode, but for pvp, it is really noticeable at a high level.

@CatNipples Lots of people play this mode, for obvious reasons. I played exclusively pvp before and I like the way people unknown to each other team up and cooperate, it provides a lot more fun, at least for me 🙂

last edited by kanneltaja72

@kanneltaja72 That's awesome! Just right now in the games current state, the pvp community does not get enough love 😞

@CatNipples said in Let's be honest, the game feels like it is still in Alpha.......:

@kanneltaja72 That's awesome! Just right now in the games current state, the pvp community does not get enough love 😞

In your opinion.

@kanneltaja72 said in Let's be honest, the game feels like it is still in Alpha.......:

Getting 21:5 on outskirts after achieving 135:0 on Precinct tells me there are some very serious issues with AI in this game. Not that AI on Precinct was that easy to overcome, but Outskirts obviously needs a lot of work. Game still has tons of issues, AI first and foremost (target acquisition is sometimes twice as fast as a human and 100% accurate, even while operating a DSHK), then the game is lagging like hell, since the last version, I have multiple video proof of that, if anyone cares. And no, it's not my system, or connection, sorry. By lagging I mean the action just stops for a 0,5-1,5 sec 10-15 times during a game. If it happens during a firefight, you're dead i.e. this is another gamebreaking issue. One would think these issues would only be present in an alpha state, but on the contrary: it was introduced with the latest version.

How good the AI is really doesn't depend on the map much, unless there are some bullshit props that the AI can see you through (curtains). At longer ranges, the AI can also be more deadly because they still acquire accuracy downrange within the same time as they would in CQB, plus bugs like 100% first-shot accuracy are extremely annoying and hard to counter on long-range maps. That being said, it's basically a crapshoot whether or not the AI are gonna be balanced, kinda broken, or downright terminators every round.

I'm not sure if you've seen this already (you probably have lol), but this video pretty much shows the AI in its current state. I'd love for it to get recognition just so that NWI might actually fix the damn bugs (don't really care about "Youtube Fame"; it's a dying platform anyway lmao):

Youtube Video

last edited by MarksmanMax

Hey @CatNipples,

Regarding the first screenshot, did it happen again after the latest update?

@chaton ,
Thank you for reading. I took these screenshots before the most recent patch. I already made a post specifically for the scope bugs. I posted these to reference what I am talking about.

As for the actual bugs, I have not experienced them in the most recent patch. If I do, you will see a post. 🙂

Micro-transactions!?

It is people like you who are ruining the gaming industry. You already earn in-game credits. Why do people want this insidious practice in games?

@TokaiTele NWI doesn't have infinite funds to work on the game. Devs payrolls, servers, new equipment. They need some sort of income yo keep the game running. That is why it is called a business.

Also, how am I "ruining" this game? Or are you saying that people like me are ruining games in general. Either way my friend, you sound really dumb.

Microtransactions are cancer.

This game was about $20 for me. I would say that it is worth that much since it is a broken mess. I would rather have paid more and not have a broken game though.

@CatNipples Well I used to be a software dev for a company that asked me to write micro-transaction code. I left. So I know a thing or two about this business. Do you?

Yes you are ruining games if you agree with micro-transactions. I also knew you would come back with personal insults.

You are the dumb one. You also sound like a gimp to me. So suck it up tough guy. I know what I'm talking about