RELEASE THE DAMN GAME ON CONSOLE!!!

It's been 6 full months since the pc release of the this game and the studio promised to release the game in the first half of 2019.
This obviously hasn't happened yet and the developers haven't yet explained or event talked about it...
The console market for both PS4 and XBOX ONE is eager to play this game... We have a higher player base than pc who wants to play these type of games... But yet we haven't received not even a single explanation for this treatment.
I don't get why they're putting so much effort only for the pc version by adding content while they could do the same by having the console version released already!!
I'm waiting just for this game to come out. I don't care about bf, I don't care about cod or any other shooter that isn't INSURGENCY SANDSTORM and I know that there's plenty of players on console who love simulation war games like this one!
WE WANT INSURGENCY SANDSTORM ON CONSOLE THIS SUMMER!!!!!!! PERIOD!

My friends and I have been waiting for this title ever since they made the announcement that it would be coming to console.

Personally, I would rather wait until they get it right before releasing it to us. ......and that means getting it right for PC first.

My only apprehension right now stems from a remark they made about the content that might not make it over to console from PC. Now, I never expected that modding would be supported on PS4/XB1 or maybe even customizable servers. However, when they said "modes", that got me a little concerned as I really like what I've seen in their new Hardcore addition. I really hope that makes it in, at least into coop.

I can't even imagine this game being possible to run on the consoles since it runs so badly on my high end PC.

The consoles make no sense anyway. You might as well build a budget PC with up to date hardware instead of using ancient hardware.

last edited by Grave

@R3DeviL Considering what I think of this game in its current state, I don't think you want it on consoles. It's not even a real Insurgency title.

@Kean_1 said in RELEASE THE DAMN GAME ON CONSOLE!!!:

Personally, I would rather wait until they get it right before releasing it to us. ......and that means getting it right for PC first.

Exactly. Let the devs concentrate on making the game good first, then they can focus on porting it to other systems.

@R3DeviL said in RELEASE THE DAMN GAME ON CONSOLE!!!:

WE WANT INSURGENCY SANDSTORM ON CONSOLE THIS SUMMER!!!!!!! PERIOD!

Holy fuck dude, seriously? It's a game, calm down.

sure they can release it on consoles
for the price of $30 and running at 2fps and having textures that look like watercolor
also it doesn't matter if consoles have more players than pc who want this game (even though they don't since most are just playing fortnite), this game is still more suited to pc so priority.
the other problem is audio since nwi has never made a console game before, making the audio to be just as good as the pc version is going to be hard

last edited by burntf1ames

Am also waiting on this game to come to console,
The last news i heard was that is was releasing on PC Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 for consoles, but no news on whats happening with consoles,
I've seen and read some of the issues thats PC is having, but at the same time surprised its not on Xbox game Preview ( early access ),
I ain't no fortnite player and would'nt touch it with a barge pole, Insurgency has the gameplay i'm looking for in what i like to play and there's no true hardcore shooter on console that really come close to how Insurgency plays, and that why i'm looking forward to it,
We just like to have updates now and then to know whats happerning with Insurgency for console than just being left in the dark.
I know PC is the main focus but there's alot of players on waiting for a console release or progress update.

The consoles are garbage. 😛

@lostfaith2 said in RELEASE THE DAMN GAME ON CONSOLE!!!:

Am also waiting on this game to come to console,
The last news i heard was that is was releasing on PC Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 for consoles, but no news on whats happening with consoles,
I've seen and read some of the issues thats PC is having, but at the same time surprised its not on Xbox game Preview ( early access ),
I ain't no fortnite player and would'nt touch it with a barge pole, Insurgency has the gameplay i'm looking for in what i like to play and there's no true hardcore shooter on console that really come close to how Insurgency plays, and that why i'm looking forward to it,
We just like to have updates now and then to know whats happerning with Insurgency for console than just being left in the dark.
I know PC is the main focus but there's alot of players on waiting for a console release or progress update.

They are still aiming for a 2019 release but we just don't know exactly when. They are beginning to talk about it more in their announcements so I'll wager we're inching closer to a release date being nailed down. We'll just have to see.

They're not even focusing on fixing the game on pc so pc players who are just hating please shut the whole up... So far all they've been doing is adding content which is pretty sad for the title I own it on pc as well but I'd rather play it on console because we all know how bad is doing on pc because of the lack of players...
Console market is seriously the last beach for this game... I really want it to succeed. I don't care about graphics anyway because I run everything on low... And I definitely know it'll run on console.
We need it to do better than this... And console can boost it up

They're not even focusing on fixing the game on pc so pc players who are just hating please shut the whole up... So far all they've been doing is adding content which is pretty sad

... have you read the patch notes?

@MAA_Bunny said in RELEASE THE DAMN GAME ON CONSOLE!!!:

They're not even focusing on fixing the game on pc so pc players who are just hating please shut the whole up... So far all they've been doing is adding content which is pretty sad

... have you read the patch notes?

The developers say they fix broken stuff but they never do. This game has the exact same problems and bugs as the beta.

@Grave said in RELEASE THE DAMN GAME ON CONSOLE!!!:

The developers say they fix broken stuff but they never do. This game has the exact same problems and bugs as the beta.

Yeah, that whole hotfix to fix Molotov spam helped a bit but didn't solve the problem lmao.

@MarksmanMax said in RELEASE THE DAMN GAME ON CONSOLE!!!:

Yeah, that whole hotfix to fix Molotov spam helped a bit but didn't solve the problem lmao.

I noticed that. The bots in Frenzy still spam molotovs like crazy to the point where an entire building is on fire.

I noticed that. The bots in Frenzy still spam molotovs like crazy to the point where an entire building is on fire.

I'll have to put that in my bot AI post. Seems like there needs to be more of a discrepancy between the bot and the player, but they'll still spam molotovs.

We don't have to forget that each one of the sells on console will help developers get more income to achieve more accomplishments inside the studio helping with each developers getting paid for their work and that means putting more effort into improving the game... Consoles are the very last beach for the game... And most people don't see that... There is definitely more people combined with a ps4 and an Xbox one than pcs and that means more sells, but they're taking too long and some people are aiming at cod and other shooters coming out during holiday.
They need to hurry up simply with consoles to get those sells

....but they're taking too long and some people are aiming at cod and other shooters coming out during holiday.
They need to hurry up simply with consoles to get those sells

Quite honestly, I doubt Sandstorm is going to lose sales to CoD or other games if they don't release soon. It's a niche game and those on console who are interested in it (IMO) are going to buy it regardless. ....and I believe there are a lot of interested.

They made it quite clear in the latest livestream that they are excited about the console release and are still aiming at a 2019 release. .....but this is new territory for them and they want to make sure they get it right. ....and getting it right for console means getting it right on PC first. They just aren't comfortable nailing down a release date at this point.

Personally, I'm ok with that. I'll still buy it regardless of when it releases or other games I purchase.

Calm down there, my dude. YELLING AT THE DEVS WONT MAKE THEM PORT A SHITTY GAME TO YOUR PLATFORM THIS SUMMER.......... EXCLAMATION POINT.

How would you even play a tactical shooter with a controller? There would have to be shitloads of autoaim that further destroy any illusions that the skill ceiling does not touch the floor.

last edited by cyoce

@Grave Oh look.. A kid that got a pc and think he is elite.
Lol.

@burntf1ames
Really?
Guess you missed both dayz and hunt showdown on xbox one x... Yeah they both look like watercolour graphics, run at 2fps and no one plays because they are busy with fortnite.

/end of sarcasm