Nice map, nice guns, nice mode.

Another great content addition.

I hate Checkpoint for the usual reasons, but Frenzy is a hilarious and fun parody of the flaws with Checkpoint. Ministry is a welcome addition and a beautiful rework that's true to the original with some minor additions that are nice. The new guns kill enemies.

Great work. Some bug fixes and performance tweaking will be nice before this goes live, but well done.

Problem with new guns is that they just feel like souped up M4s with even less recoil and often much better other stats.

Maybe a price bump or a change in recoil would be in order.

@cool_lad said in Nice map, nice guns, nice mode.:

Problem with new guns is that they just feel like souped up M4s with even less recoil and often much better other stats.

The new Insurgent QBZ is basically just an M4 with less recoil and a bit more firerate. Seems strange that the Insurgents get a better 5.56 gun than the Security...

...except the VHS is insanity. Just imagine what happens when you take an MP7, chamber it in 5.56, remove half the recoil, and make it cost the same as the M4 which is inferior in every regard except for velocity (which doesn't change anything in terms of shots to kill, at least in CQB).

@MarksmanMax said in Nice map, nice guns, nice mode.:

The new Insurgent QBZ is basically just an M4 with less recoil and a bit more firerate. Seems strange that the Insurgents get a better 5.56 gun than the Security...

I'd like to see the QBZ 03 move to the Chinese 5.8mm round. That would actually set it apart a bit from all the other 5.56mm rifles. I'm not sure how much real life performance of the 5.8x42mm DBP87 differs from that of 5.56 NATO as I have zero experience with it, but at the very least it would give the developers a reasonable excuse to differentiate its stats.

@MAA_Bunny said in Nice map, nice guns, nice mode.:

I'd like to see the QBZ 03 move to the Chinese 5.8mm round. That would actually set it apart a bit from all the other 5.56mm rifles. I'm not sure how much real life performance of the 5.8x42mm DBP87 differs from that of 5.56 NATO as I have zero experience with it, but at the very least it would give the developers a reasonable excuse to differentiate its stats.

I feel like this was done intentionally so Insurgents can use the Security's STANAG mags, similar to the M16A2.

I guess we'll be able to give better feedback on the guns once they are available on the range. That said, the bigger problem of the two appears to be the QBZ, while the VHS does have a difference in the form of its appreciably greater horizontal recoil.