Old Timers Community Patch Notes & Tips.

Since we didn't get official notes I decided why not make a thead to collect patch notes from the community.

• One of the two fuel stations has been removed in the Grizzly Creek map. In Grizzy Creek there used to be a fuel station right beside the road that turned into the lumber mill. The building is still there, but the fuel station has been removed.

• One of the two fuel stations (the one closest to your starting garage) has been removed in the Mount Logmore map.

• A front driveshaft has been added to the Ford F-150 pickup truck.

• Speed signs on American maps are now yellow instead of white.

• Key Board control: Force Accel (Cruise Control) now has working brakes when the feature is turned on.

• Utility attachment have been removed for Western Star 6900XD.

• Utility attachment have been removed for Frieghtliner FLD 120.

• The H1 Hummer can hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

• The Ford F-150 can hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

• The A-3151 can hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

• The Chevy K5 Blazer can hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

• The A-469 can hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

• The A-969 can hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

• The A-968M can not hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

• The B-6A can not hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

• The B-130 can not hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

Anything else we want to add? I'll try to edit this post and keep it updated.

last edited by justinlynch3

Glad they added the front drive shaft to the F-150 it looks a lot better. I'm curious if anyone has noticed the front axle on the western star? Its a 2wd axle with a diff stuck to it lol. How does that work? lol 0_1556756903410_20190501191749_1.jpg

last edited by 08_JK_
  • Utility attachment have been removed for Western Star and FLD 120
last edited by Wiatowski

@wiatowski said in Old Timers Community Patch Notes.:

Utility attachment have been removed for Western Star and FLD 120

Thank you.

@justinlynch3 said in Old Timers Community Patch Notes.:

One of the two fuel stations has been removed in the Grizzly Creek map. In Grizzy Creek there used to be a fuel station right beside the road that turned into the lumber mill. The building is still there, but the fuel station has been removed.

One of the two fuel stations (the one closest to your starting garage) has been removed in the Mount Logmore map.

They got already removed with the patch 27/12/2018!

The B-6A can not hook onto Loaded Log Carts.
The B-130 can not hook onto Loaded Log Carts.

This is no change because they were not able to hook that trailer before either. So please remove this.

last edited by Eversman

@alpscruiser said in Old Timers Community Patch Notes.:

One of the two fuel stations has been removed in the Grizzly Creek map. In Grizzy Creek there used to be a fuel station right beside the road that turned into the lumber mill. The building is still there, but the fuel station has been removed.

One of the two fuel stations (the one closest to your starting garage) has been removed in the Mount Logmore map.

This is no change because they were not able to hook that trailer before either. So please remove this.

The fuel stations hasn't been removed since 2018 on console, maybe since the patch that came out a few days before the actual DLC, but it was certainly a recent change at least for some of us.

The Loaded Log Carts never existed before Old Timers, so how was the B-130 able to "never hook it before either" when it never existed before in the first place? I tried all available on I had on PS4 which people might use to try tow the new log carts, and I listed which vehicles can and can't tow them. I figured it'd be useful information some might want to know about.

Also if somebody with PC mod magic wants to spawn the little Russian car into the Rocky Hills map (you can't select it by default on PS4) and see if that can hook up to Loaded Log Carts, then let me know your results.

Key Board control: Force Accel (Cruise Control) finally has working brakes when the feature is turned on.

The fuel stations hasn't been removed since 2018 on console, maybe since the patch that came out a few days before the actual DLC, but it was certainly a recent change at least for some of us.

It was in the official release notes for patch 27/12/2018!
Just read it!

The Loaded Log Carts never existed before Old Timers, so how was the B-130 able to "never hook it before either" when it never existed before in the first place? I tried all available on I had on PS4 which people might use to try tow the new log carts, and I listed which vehicles can and can't tow them. I figured it'd be useful information some might want to know about.

Then please also name that the Kraz, Ural, Kamaz, Freightliner, Bison, Ford and Western Star CAN´T attach it!
This makes just no sense.

Also if somebody with PC mod magic wants to spawn the little Russian car into the Rocky Hills map (you can't select it by default on PS4) and see if that can hook up to Loaded Log Carts, then let me know your results.

No you can´t attach the trailer to the small SAS 968M, but please DON´T name it in your list.
As i said, makes no sense.

But something you can name is that the speed sings are now yellow and not white on the US-Maps.

BTW, sorry for you but you are on the wrong platform for this game.

last edited by Eversman

It was in the official release notes for patch 27/12/2018!
Just read it!

Then please also name that the Kraz, Ural, Kamaz, Freightliner, Bison, Ford and Western Star CAN´T attach it!
This makes just no sense.

No you can´t attach the trailer to the small SAS 968M, but please DON´T name it in your list.
As i said, makes no sense.

But something you can name is that the speed sings are now yellow and not white on the US-Maps.

BTW, sorry for you but you are on the wrong platform for this game.

I don's see how it makes no sense. There has already been comments on the forum of people trying to tow the trailers with the B-6A tractor. The B-130 is just another small vehicle I thought some might gravitate towards.

But yea I play this game somewhat regularly, and I could swear at least on console that the AW maps still had 2 fuel stations as recent as last week. Maybe console didn't get updated till now, but if I'm mistaken then I'm mistaken I guess.

Still thank you for the replies.

@justinlynch3
Uh uh look, they mentioned in no sentence which truck can‘t attach the small log Trailer.
Why?
Because it’s Not necessary to know which truck can‘t when you know which truck can.

@alpscruiser Leave him be! 😃

@Alpscruiser

Actually i dont agree with you.
Yes, if this topic would be named "console notes", we all avoid these disagreements.

Consoles (please dont judge people choosing another phone manufacturer) got this patch only with old timers, so i left this game for half a year not to play outdated product (shame on Focus!!). Since i didnt want to use removed fuel stations for example.

And i appreciate other info from topic starter, even unattachable carts to zaz, b6 or even zil (it has similar cart with 1 garage point).
Sometimes such " excessive " info can save you some in game minutes, so why not to post it? Forum is meant for such things.

last edited by Stazco