Some notes after playing the new DLC Rocky Hills

No garages, the Chev is a beast, much more detailed interiors, map is EXTREMELY mountainous, I'm in the process of one starring on hard core, will post more later.

mind sharing how you are playing this already? 🤔

@8up-local said in Some notes after playing the new DLC Rocky Hills:

mind sharing how you are playing this already? 🤔

It's the 30th in New Zealand. Heard of time zones? Anyway, just completed it on 1 star hardcore, pretty boring really, seems the map was made to appease the rednecks whining for a 'playground' type map. The GMC has NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER, logs can only be delivered with the pickup and pre loaded log carts worth 2 load points each. So no log stations or manual loading. That's it really, nothing much to it. I'm going back to Train Sim World, kinda done with Mudrunner for now.

last edited by trappedunderice

@trappedunderice yes i heard of time zones, but how exactly am i to know where you are? so if i know where you live then you should know where i live right?....lol

guess focus did away with releasing things at one planned time and is just releasing the DLC once an hour to each time zone then? seems a bit much, but ok.

@8up-local said in Some notes after playing the new DLC Rocky Hills:

@trappedunderice yes i heard of time zones, but how exactly am i to know where you are? so if i know where you live then you should know where i live right?....lol

guess focus did away with releasing things at one planned time and is just releasing the DLC once an hour to each time zone then? seems a bit much, but ok.

They've always released it this way. By local time zone when the PS store updates. BTW, I could only download it through the game itself, might be worth checking where you are just in case it's already out everywhere.

pre loaded log carts worth 2 load points each. So no log stations or manual loading.

So is this a example of how Mudrunner 2 will work, since many reports claim "easier loading". All loads are going to be pre-loaded, and we as the truck drivers simply go pick it up?

I mean this sounds like it's simulating Ice Road Truckers perfectly, dunno know so much if this format is simulating logging though.

@trappedunderice
What???
No Garage, no log stations or manual loading?
WTF is this?

It’s good that we have SpinTired Mod.

MudRunner 2 is coming so I think this DLC has been created for speaking about MudRunner on the web and social networks for continuous speaking about it. So don't expect a great DLC or MAPS because MR is a closed project.

@masterzone
But an unfinished DLC could create also bad advertisement.

But advertisement is advertisement if good or bad. Hmmm let‘s see.

Yay i think they made this map for console peeps that just want to play around and easy hauling I can't wait until the morning!! Some might not agree but y'all are on PC so you can get and endless amount of maps

@trappedunderice
Yeah I know how you feel. I'm done with MR too, but not because of this DLC which I haven't looked at yet (it's still 29th in the US) but because of the new Spintires. And reading your take about this DLC makes me want to play it even less. But I will take a peek at it and the 2 new vehicles. I'd be a lot more excited if they actually improved the MR engine and fixed some bugs.

last edited by Unster

I'm on the east coast US playing the new DLC on Nintendo switch, it's 2:43 pm, not sure of the other consoles, but I'm playing right now!! Yay!!

Dang, the Napco is a BEAST! Definitely my favorite 1 star vehicle.

Here in Italy the DLC was out on 8.00 am! Anyway I think that this DLC was ready time ago and is only a bridge for ping all users. Anyway is free 🙂

Can't believe nobody is commenting about the changes from the patch? There is a big change in Grizzly Creek, the only map I looked at so who knows what else they did in the patch?

Why they are changing the old maps? Does anybody requested that? - NO

I won't spoil it for anybody, it is clearly obvious if you have ever played GC you can't miss it.

@diggydog Let me guess: the creek has been removed, but the grizzly has remained?😵