My interpretation on Mudrunner 2 Screenshots

0_1554953518042_D3yNa6LWkAEdcTG.jpg large.jpg

This little town looks amazing. Would be cool if they introduce some kind of eterprise job based gameplay like ETS2

0_1554953529594_D3ytDA3XoAEHx3Q.jpg large.jpg
Any thoughts on this?

last edited by deathcoreboy1

I think the tree's indeed look pretty amazing.

yeah man these new pines look amazing i really wanna see official video and screenshots and overall presentation explaining everything

graphics i do not find as interesting at the moment, since we know this was something that would be addressed (making the game look prettier). i am more interested in the HUD layout, features and functions of controls, customizing, etc.... (more about gameplay). 🤔

Not to gripe as I know they a far from releasing it, but they need to learn how to tie down a load correctly. Lol straps should be straight across the load, you would never cross them like that.... I mean unless you wanted to lose your load or get a fine. 😉

Looks cool though can't wait to see more.

last edited by Wiatowski

@wiatowski said in My interpretation on Mudrunner 2 Screenshots:

Not to gripe as I know they a far from releasing it, but they need to learn how to tie down a load correctly. Lol straps should be straight across the load, you would ever cross them like that.... I mean unless you wanted to lose your load or get a fine. 😉

Looks cool though can't wait to see more.

@chaton @Raibi you should definitely pass this to the devs.

@wiatowski its probably gonna work like trees, actual load wont fall out until truck is flipped

@zamal I think @Wiatowski means that IRL, loads can't be strapped like this due to practical and legal matters

What I noticed yesterday on the 1st screenshot is that the rear wheel in the mud puddle appears to be creating a wave. I'm not sure if that's what's really happening, but it looks that way. And I love the new mud so far. Looks higher-def (less chunky) than the old mud.

BTW, those are spruces, not pines. They do look nice.

@deathcoreboy1 said in My interpretation on Mudrunner 2 Screenshots:

@zamal I think @Wiatowski means that IRL, loads can't be strapped like this due to practical and legal matters

Yes exactly. If your going to call it a simulator..... But once again looking good.

Yup, those loads are strapped like christmas gifts. I didn't catch it right away, but you guys are absolutely right. Hope they fix that, since it's a small fix but an important one.

Hope this works.... But it should look something like this.
0_1555012266799_Screenshot_20190411-151326~2-708x815.png

last edited by Wiatowski

@unster said in My interpretation on Mudrunner 2 Screenshots:

What I noticed yesterday on the 1st screenshot is that the rear wheel in the mud puddle appears to be creating a wave. I'm not sure if that's what's really happening, but it looks that way. And I love the new mud so far. Looks higher-def (less chunky) than the old mud.

BTW, those are spruces, not pines. They do look nice.

MR already does the wave thing with the tires, though:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1634245887
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1624358329

last edited by ssvqwnp

@ssvqwnp You're absolutely right. I also noticed it this past weekend when I was playing MR. I guess in the past I wasn't really paying that much attention to it. The mud does look different in MR2, at least from that one screenshot we saw.

@unster said in My interpretation on Mudrunner 2 Screenshots:

@ssvqwnp You're absolutely right. I also noticed it this past weekend when I was playing MR. I guess in the past I wasn't really paying that much attention to it. The mud does look different in MR2, at least from that one screenshot we saw.

Oh yea the mud actually looks like mud. In Mudrunner 1 it looks more clay and is all lumpy.

I hope that this time all the changes made by the player on the map will be saved and will never disappear, maybe unless due to the rain or something 🙂