RX580 texture issues

I am having graphical issues with a new RX580. All drivers and windows is up to date

Specs are here

https://gist.github.com/skulumani/848351356bade73a7f4ad2c6cf3d1c1e

Video of the graphical issues is shown here

Youtube Video

All game settings on Medium and using the most up to date windows and AMD drivers

Using a Sapphire RX580 Nitro here without issues. Try different settings, and maybe an older driver. And did you remove the drivers of the old card just to be sure?

And btw, that dxdiag might be useful for developers, but for a quick hardware assessment it's almost unusable.

Remove this folder: “%LOCALAPPDATA%\Insurgency” and run the "Verify integrity of game files" in Steam.

Also check the temperatures of your CPU. It seems to be bottlenecking your game performance (maybe it's because you were recording, though)

last edited by TallsFalls

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give those a shot again

Here are more complete specs:

i5 6500
AMD RX580
16gb DDR4
SSD (Sandisk)

@Feuerholz Can you post a copy of your settings in game and from the Radeon control panel? Thanks!

Sure thing. CPU is an old i5 2500k overclocked, running on Win7 Pro.

First of all, i'm still using version 18.9.3 of the Adrenalin driver (Oct 2018). Also, my RX580 runs at stock frequency and is undervolted via Wattman (less heat, less power usage, more consistent performance). See the Wattman profile (if you need help translating some of the german stuff just ask):

0_1555298361133_iss_profile2.jpg
(don't worry about the low temp, started the system couple of minutes ago, normally settles down at around 45° idle)

Then, here is the Sandstorm profile of the driver:
0_1555298744093_iss_profile1.jpg

Ingame settings - nothing spectacular. My old CPU doesn't cut it in Sandstorm, GPU could run some higher settings, but currently this is just the most stable:
0_1555299094975_iss_profile3.jpg

0_1555299103843_iss_profile4.jpg

Have to add though that i'm also using some custom tweaks in the Engine.ini:

[TextureStreaming]
BoostPlayerTextures=1.0
AllowStreamingLightmaps=False
r.Streaming.DropMips=0
r.Streaming.MipBias=0
r.Streaming.UseAllMips=1
r.Streaming.UseMaterialData=1
r.Streaming.UseNewMetrics=1
r.Streaming.UsePerTextureBias=1

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
r.PostProcessAAQuality=5
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=0.2
r.DepthOfField.FarBlur=0
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=False
r.ViewDistanceScale=1
r.HLOD.DistanceOverride=20000

@Feuerholz Thanks a lot! I appreciate it. I'll take a look at my settings. I might try to downgrade to a previous AMD driver as well. Seems like a few people with 580s don't have issues on previous versions.