unlockable content

I would like this to be a "tread carefully" type situation, but I'm a level 200+, and it would be cool if every 25 or 100 levels you were rewarded with a weapon skin. I don't think anyone wants cheesy gold/pink weapons. It would be a neat little piece of flare. "ooooo you have the DESERT CAMO SKIN??? jelly"

Rarity is key here, it has to be an actual achievement to get.. for the higher tier camos at least

Hey @saturnscape,

Thank you for this suggestion. It'll be passed on to the team.

How do you even rank/level in Insurgency Sandstorm? I've played quite a bit and it doesn't seem to go anywhere, and when I reinstall the game everything is lost, so this seems pretty flaky...

@hoak Just by playing you should have a rank. Every time you rank you get like 100-300 credits. When you go to the appearance/customize screen you can buy new cosmetics for your guy 🙂

@saturnscape said in unlockable content:

@hoak Just by playing you should have a rank. Every time you rank you get like 100-300 credits. When you go to the appearance/customize screen you can buy new cosmetics for your guy 🙂

Thanks but, that doesn't seem to be working, I've been playing a long time and this is what I've got:

0_1554949695147_20190410211131_1.jpg

0_1554949466131_20190410211107_1.jpg

I installed the game on a second PC, and everything is still zero after a dozen or so games...

last edited by Hoak

@hoak Are you only playing on community servers? Right now, you won't gain any XP in those.

@maa_bunny said in unlockable content:

@hoak Are you only playing on community servers? Right now, you won't gain any XP in those.

That must be it! So the official servers can only be joined via the MMS?

Edit: Uggh, these official coop servers, are...terrible! Players literally run each over racing and score whoring far worse then on community servers (which can be pretty bad) -- it's Rambo, run-and-gun, mass murder spam..

I guess I won't be shopping in the NWI/FHI combat Barbie store with my XP any time soon (if ever), as this these games are just a poster child worst case for my ot post in this thread...

last edited by Hoak

@hoak said in unlockable content:

That must be it! So the official servers can only be joined via the MMS?

Correct. Though it sounds like XP gain is coming to at least some community servers with the next update.